Is the Blink on Arctic Ocean Drive in Lake forest open 24/7?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derkraut

I need to drive from San Diego to Westminster, which is 94mi one-way. So, I think I'll need to add a little juice. The Blink mapped in Lake Forest is 55mi from my house. Can anyone up there in good old Orange County verify that it is operational 24/7?

Thanks.

I'm afraid not, derkraut. It belongs to a company called AVL and it appears private. I inquired about it and the receptionist had no idea what I was talking about. She sent me to the facilities manager who never returned my call. I work only 5mi from it, so I cruised by and saw nothing but a VOLT in the parking lot. As with most things Blink, their data has proven unreliable yet again.

However the L2 at Wesloh Nissan in San Juan Capistrano (actualy just off I-5 near Dana Point) is/was open 24/7, and the L2 at OC Nissan Irvine (near I-5 and Lake Forest) is/was open during business hours.

As usual in these early years, best to call ahead first.

garygid said:
However the L2 at Wesloh Nissan in San Juan Capistrano (actualy just off I-5 near Dana Point) is/was open 24/7, and the L2 at OC Nissan Irvine (near I-5 and Lake Forest) is/was open during business hours.

As usual in these early years, best to call ahead first.

THANKS guys; I appreciate it. I called Weseloh. They said I would be welcome to stop and use their charging docks. So--put Weseloh down as one of the "good Leaf dealers".

Back