June 2011 Delivery

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of today the delivery date is back to "week of 7/1" from "week of 7/4". Seems like some of you have seen your dates move back up or return to an earlier estimate just prior to delivery at the dealership

dfwcre8tive said:
Our delivery date has jumped all over the place.

For the longest time it was 6/17, then 6/21 and 6/24. In the past week is has moved to 6/27, 7/1 and now we're at 7/4. No idea when the vehicle will actually arrive, and the whole planning process has been frustrating.

Hi everyone,

Been lurking for a while and this is my first post. My delivery date has been all over the board just like everyone else. Last I checked, it had moved from 6/28 to 7/5. Then I got a call yesterday from the dealership that my car was delivered! Picking it up on Friday. A week too late unfortunately for the full CA rebate, but I'm still happy to be getting it!

Cheers

Steve said:
Picking up today after work. Very excited. 14 months to the day from my initial reservation date, and just a couple days shy of 7 months from my RAQ date on 11/25/10.

It's been a long haul. :) Look for me around South King County, typically in or around Covington/Kent/Auburn, in my black Leaf..

Best of luck, I hope it goes well tonight. I was in the same boat on Monday, had a 7pm pickup time, and got a call at 6:15pm that a dealer employee had backed my car into another vehicle! Over 8 months (early Oct) since the order went in, I could almost smell it...and gone again. At least until we figure out how to handle it. The dealer claims that it's still a new car after the repair...

Brentster said:
Hi everyone,

Been lurking for a while and this is my first post. My delivery date has been all over the board just like everyone else. Last I checked, it had moved from 6/28 to 7/5. Then I got a call yesterday from the dealership that my car was delivered! Picking it up on Friday. A week too late unfortunately for the full CA rebate, but I'm still happy to be getting it!

Cheers

Did you consider buying after July 1st? Depending upon how the budget negotiations goes, you could pay 1% less in tax.

WooooHooo! picked up yesterday and it has been a dream! :D It is so quiet and peaceful, even my blood pressure and pulse are lower per my doctors checkup today.

leaf561 said:
Brentster said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers

Did you consider buying after July 1st? Depending upon how the budget negotiations goes, you could pay 1% less in tax.

I thought about it briefly. I've been waiting so long for it, what's another week and a half? Then I thought, nah I'd rather have it sooner than later. :)

My PD called today and left msg that my car was offloaded midday. I asked a favor to delay pickup until 1 July as I would be "out of town". He was understanding and agreed to my pickup on 1 July. What was strange was that day before yesterday, I checked my estimated date of delivery and it was "week of 28 Jun 2011" and this phrase was underlined, which had never been underlined before. And it was also clickable. Clicking just opened up the Owners Portal. So if your estimated date of delivery suddenly is underlined....well, expect that the car is onloaded for shipment to your PD....otherwise.....what else?

And now, at 2am, (since I couldn't sleep) I checked the underlined delivery date again, and it has been changed to "estimated delivery of 29 Jun 2011, an advancement of one day. Figure that one out, huh?

Finally got the Cayenne Red LEAF I purchased on 6/17/2011 this morning (6/25/2011). The Ecotality/BLINK EVSE is still not installed so the LEAF is charging via L1.

Recap

Reserved: 4/26/2010 (Never got the email, I was too patient with CS and it wasn't until almost a week later that they manually created an account for me)
Ordered: 11/30/2010 (Also never received emails, resorted to polling the website directly, ordered as soon as I could)
Purchased: 6/17/2011
Delivered: 6/25/2011

We were accepted into the EV Project (Ecotality) after the order was placed. No changes necessary.

ECO Design Package
Protection Package
Quick Charge Port
Floor Mats and Cargo Area Mat
Recycling/Organizational Package

This is our second EV, the first is a Toyota RAV4-EV with over 107,000 miles on it.

We are now two EV household (the gas guzzler is the 2002 Prius). The house has 13.4 kW (STC) PV system.

arnold

arnolddeleon said:
Finally got the Cayenne Red LEAF I purchased on 6/17/2011 this morning (6/25/2011). The Ecotality/BLINK EVSE is still not installed so the LEAF is charging via L1.

Congrats.

Call BLINK, they are pretty responsive. I called last month, but they sort of ignored me since I was 1 month away from delivery. I called them last week mentioning that my car is due in 2 weeks. They immediately assigned a contractor and I got it installed this week. When I called them last week, I asked to create a trouble ticket and send me an email. Which they did promptly.

arnolddeleon said:
We are now two EV household (the gas guzzler is the 2002 Prius). The house has 13.4 kW (STC) PV system.

13.4kW is a hefty system :cool:

We picked ours up yesterday :D - and spent most of today putting in the seat covers from Wet Okole. :cool: Looks and drives great!

Back