Leafspy pro - questions about data being pulled

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevmk81

First, I want to make sure I understand what these graphs are telling me.

Second, I'm hoping I can get some feedback on how well the battery life has come along.

Recently I bought a used 2013 Leaf SV with 15,513 miles. AHr = 58.05. SOH = 88%. Hx = 86.03%. 739 L1/L2 charge. Are these numbers to be expected, worse than typical for age & mileage, better than typical for age & mileage?

On the Leafspy pro app for the battery temperature - degrees F - I have only sensors 1,2 and 4. Is there not a #3 sensor? Also wondering what a good range for battery temperature is. After trickle charging for just about 12 hours, sensor 1 is 67, sensor 2 is 70, and sensor 4 is 66.

Leaving it charging overnight - vehicle stating 97% charged when I left this morning for work. Summary was telling me: 241 GIDs @ 85.8%. SOC @ 93.6%. On a new vehicle, when charged to 100%, would the GID percentage equal to SOC percentage? So, say I were to bring my Leaf up to 100% SOC, I should be able to get a pretty good idea of how far gone my battery has got since new by looking at the GID percentage, correct?

On the summary screen on the app, there is a picture of a battery with 3 bars, Top bar is SOC, middle is GIDs, bottom is DTE. Within the bars there are white triangles. What are these triangles telling me?

Thanks to anyone who can provide some feedback!!! I'd like to understand these charts and this app a little better. I have more questions but these are a good start.

And to add more information, my vehicle's previous owner lived near Nashville TN. So a fairly 'hot' climate, compared to where I live now.

Back