List of Nissan Dealers who will sell LEAF for MSRP or Less

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered mine from North Bay Nissan. I got mine for Under MSRP. They will stand by the offer posted elsewhere. They are trying not to upset other dealers or corporate with the below MSRP offer. The order process was smooth and i got the discount off accessories and options and delivery. Any questions hit them up.

Black SL
Quick charge port
Floor mats
protection package

Under MSRP
Dealer: NorthBay Nissan Petuluma Ca. -manger-E commerce Ron Coury

SEMPER FIDELIS

On my computer there are 55 pages in this thread. After all of them, I have a simple question, what is a fair price for a Nissan Leaf? Here in Arizona, where there is no state assistance, as far as I know all dealers are asking MSRP. It seems that in California and Washington many dealers are selling for less. Reportedly Nissan of Auburn in Washington already has a number of firm orders from people in Arizona. Are any dealers in California also willing to sell to Arizonans at a reduced cost after transportation is added?

Although Nissan cannot control tax credit rules and different state incentives, I have a low regard for the way in which they have handled their initial sales. Although I was one of the first to subscribe to their mailing list and should have received an email on the first day, when I did not receive one by the third day I called and was told that it was an oversight but this set back my RAQ date to sometime in November. Now I read here that some people can RAQ even though they did not receive emails authorizing it.

Because of the way that the federal tax credit works, I have decided to lease rather than buy. In order to keep costs down, I plan to use the one pay route. A knowledgeable person who works for campbell nelson described the mechanism for this well on this site. But when I called Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation through which this is done, two of their people didn't even know what I was talking about.

I know that many people who post here are so anxious to get a Leaf that they will put up with anything. However, I am reaching the point where I will wait for Ford or the Chinese next year unless the process for getting a Leaf becomes cleaner and more transparent.

Again - this thread is not for price discussion. I'll delete any O.T. posts here (sorry, moving posts is just too cumbersome).

Here is the thread for price discussion.

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1225&start=0

The "Post your order details here" topic is a good place to look to see what others have beeh doing. And, look in the topic for your state or area.

Fair is whatever you agree to. Call and speak to the dealers in your "area".

Fair seems to be anywhere from MSRP to $1000 off. Only a few are going 4% or 5% off and that would be a great deal. Anything more than MSRP would seem to be a poor deal for the consumer.

I would suggest you call and discuss the deal in advance. I believe most dealers will respond as discussed and you will not need to shop more than one dealer with the actual RAQ.

Tustin Nissan will sell the 2011 Nissan leaf for MSRP or attempt to match other offers, price subject to market availability.
Forum Members please contact me directly and mention you are member for preferred pricing.

Thank you,

Dorie Murrey
Internet Fleet Director
714-669-8282 x208

30 Auto Center Drive
Tustin, CA 92782
http://www.nissanleafinfo.com

[email protected]

leafcarguy said:
Tustin Nissan will sell the 2011 Nissan leaf for MSRP or attempt to match other offers, price subject to market availability.
Forum Members please contact me directly and mention you are member for preferred pricing.

Thank you,

Dorie Murrey
Internet Fleet Director
714-669-8282 x208

30 Auto Center Drive
Tustin, CA 92782
[email protected]

Dorie,
You should know there is NO Market availability. WE dicide where the car is to be shipped and only if we like the price. If the price is not what WE want WE as the shopper say to the dealer NEXT window please.

Please read the other dealer posts which most are under invoice or 5% off MSRP. To be fair some are still selling at MSRP but not in the numbers of other dealers. I live in AZ and I am buying my car from Rairdon in Wa. He is at under invoice and shipping the car to me for FREE.

leafcarguy said:

Thank you,

Dorie Murrey
Internet Fleet Director
714-669-8282 x208

30 Auto Center Drive
Tustin, CA 92782

[email protected]

$1,000 off is easy in OC. How about a blanket $1,100 or $1,200 off? That will get your phone ringing.
The wishy washy matchy dealer speak just does not fly very far.

Sorry I have already ordered.

PORTLAND, OREGON AREA

Tonkin Wilsonville Nissan

Joel Fowler [email protected]

503-222-2277

I just confirmed my quote from Joel for my lease on a SL in White with fast charge port and carpets for INVOICE. Best deal I've found in this area.

mwalsh said:
My own CU is offering 100% finance @ 2.99% over 60 months. I'm not even THINKING of getting finance thru Nissan.
Wow, what credit union is that? Keypoint shows 3.74% as their lowest possible rate currently.

Santa Monica Nissan has just received an additional 10 units to allocate.

If you are ready to order but your preferred dealer lacks an open allocation, call me directly.
The CA rebate of $5000 is too important to let slip away!

At SANTA MONICA NISSAN, our LEAF clients all receive a $500 Gift Card to use in our Parts & Service Boutique, Complimentary Charging Time, Guaranteed Loaner Cars.

Toni Martin
Internet Director
Santa Monica Nissan
310-752-1510
949-350-8038

Now $1000 off MSRP for the new Nissan Leaf Electric Vehicle!

Call us now. Availability is limited.

:D Ross Nissan-El Monte, Ca. Contact James Hawkins at 626-350-8868.

Ready to order now?

Send in your "Request-A-Quote" to Ross Nissan-El Monte.

Receive your "Charger Unit" Quote? Let us help you with all your needs.

See us at http://www.RossNissan.com

GroundLoop said:
jhm614 said:
carguyjames said:
Limited supply on the West Coast!

How limited? What's the limiting factor?

The limiting factor in El Monte is Truth, apparently.
:lol: :lol: :lol: *bah dum ching* I'll be sure to tip my waitress.

I know this whole forum thing is new to a lot of car salesmen, but Jesus, I can't help but laugh. :lol:

I hope that MS computer bug doe snot hit CA dealers as well, that could really cause a shortage.

BrendanDolan said:
I just usually delete the Win32 folder when that happens and all is better. :twisted:

I did that too, and it helped for awhile. I can tell you that on my older comp, IE 8 or whichever one is the latest, SUCKS! I can't tell ya how many freezes I had and restarts I had to do UNTIL I finally wised up and started using Firefox. Wow! What a BIG difference it has made. And when I do have to restart for updates, Firefox always saves my windows so I don't have to start over like I did with IE. And my comp runs SOOO much faster!
Oh, that dealer that said there is a limited supply and people should order from them right away?...LOLOL..ROFLMAO

Back