Music Display, can't get back there

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goaliepride

Hi all, so my question is with getting back to the main unadulterated music screen (full screen, nothing else on it) after having hit either the eco buttons, or status. I can only seem to get it to display in half screen within status. Any ideas how to once again get back to it?

Also, is this possible during a navigation?

Each of the three audio source buttons on the left (FM-AM, XM, CD-AUX) will take you to the full screen display of those functions. Just press the button corresponding to the source you are currently listening to in order to see the full screen audio display for it.

Navigation route guidance will continue in the background and you will still hear the voice prompts for turns. Press the MAP button at the top right to see the map screen. Another option is you can press the STATUS button multiple times until you see a split screen of audio and navi.

Well my face is red, thanks all. I had assumed that it would change my source to the next presets group (like pressing the button when ON the music screen). That makes sense, thank you!

Back