New Leaf owner in MD

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Insureit1

Hello everyone,

Been lurking on the forum for sometime now. I have been thinking about purchasing a Leaf for over a year now and finally took the plunge. I opened a second location and will be putting the Leaf to the test with an 84 mile round trip mostly highway. With the lease deals available on the 2012's my savings on gas will almost pay the monthly lease payment (even with the high mileage lease). Have only driven 100 miles but so far so good. I plan on having L2 charging at my home and 2nd office location so range should be a non issue. This a a really cool vehicle! As everyone here knows the silent smooth ride is great. Nissan dealer is only about 100yds from my office so until I decide on which L2 option to go with I will be topping off the charge each day courtesy of my local dealer. I have a lot of questions and this forum has been a GREAT source of information. I have a 4KW solar array at home so weekend charges should be just about free!. Really looking forward to driving the wheels of the car and avoid the gas stations at all costs :D

The lease deals are great and an easy way to justify having a leaf as a single or second car. I have talked a lot of friends into getting one and they don't regret it.

Hey, Welcome to the Forum. Im just over the state line in Northern VA, I can succesfully make it from Woodbridge to Baltimore on a single charge and frequent to my friends place in Crofton with no issues. So dont let the Range anxeity get to you. I did lease as well as its new technology and wanted the tax credit up front. No regrets here, I might even purchase the car our right at the end of the lease. Look at taking advantage of the EV Project's free BLINK L2 EVSE. I got mine and love it. If you need any help or want to make a nice EV trip to see my setup, feel free to drop me a line and stop on by for a charge.

Congrats again on the car!

I'm in Reisterstown, Baltiomore county. 2 weeks with my Leaf...Lovin' it!
What are you guys putting in your information feeds? I have to say the technology in this car is abit overwelming.

Back