New plate for the LEAF here in North Carolina

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyz80

Does the forum approve? :)

EBSuj8p.jpg

That's very cool. 8 letters and a ? symbol allows a lot more creativity than we get in Texas.

(Always wondered why NC chose to put such a cowardly statement on their plates, though.... "First in Flight"??) ;)

ObiQuiet said:
That's very cool. 8 letters and a ? symbol allows a lot more creativity than we get in Texas.

(Always wondered why NC chose to put such a cowardly statement on their plates, though.... "First in Flight"??) ;)

I've seen some really, really funny plates that used the symbols in interesting ways. I was somewhat tempted to get LOLZ@GAS. And as a pilot...I kinda like the cowardly statement. :)

Novoken said:
awesome!! I guess now Ill know which leaf is yours. There are a bunch now here in Apex.

I've definitely been seeing them on a regular basis. Parked next to a red one last night at dinner in Cary...Bella Mia Pizza rocks by the way. :)

Very Nice!!

They really let you choose a symbol as well?, That's crazy!

A buddy of mine asked me why I didn't get the same plate in NJ but I told him that I'm from NJ and I like to stick it to people. That's why I got http://www.UBUYGAS.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; !!! :)

dgpcolorado said:
I like it! Being able to use a question mark is fun. However, I think my favorite plate was Skywagon's "NO N GIN" in Arizona.
I had to think about that for awhile. Being a man who enjoys a dry Martini, took me a moment to get 'gin' in the proper sense. :D

Back