Pandora over Bluetooth

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MrIanB said:
JPWhite said:
I've found that upgrading from a droid to a droid3 has improved the Bluetooth experience in the LEAF. Bluetooth audio displays more info. Pauses happen instantaneously instead of lagging behind. I think my issues were I had the old droid overloaded. The new phone handles the workload easily and provides more info to the car.

I now see a greyed out button named 'mode' It is never active, even when stationary. Wonder what it would do if I could press it?

What really sucks with the Bluetooth audio is the lack of a skip button. I have to reach for the phone to skip a track.[/

Do you guys with android see the name artist,song,record displayed on the car while using Pandora?

I get no information with my Sprint galaxy SII touch but, if I use the stock google music app, I get the information displayed on the radio. Any ideas or suggestions???

Thanks,

Ian B

I complained about the lack of a skip button also. Another forum poster pointed out to me that the oblong 'source button' on the steering wheel when pushed up or down (instead of be depressed) acts as a skip/previous track button :)

Do you guys with android see the name artist,song,record displayed on the car while using Pandora?

I get no information with my Sprint galaxy SII touch but, if I use the stock google music app, I get the information displayed on the radio. Any ideas or suggestions???

Thanks,

Ian B

MrIanB said:

Thanks,

Ian B

The stock music app does send data via bluetooth as you have found, 3rd party apps such as podcatcher do not. Wish it would pass on this data.

Back