Penn Jillette with his Glacier Pearl LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richard

http://twitter.com/#!/pennjillette/status/166655134045179904/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AlAT9iFCEAAhIGC.jpg

Hey this is pretty cool. Is he the first semi star to buy a Leaf? Any other famous star bought the Leaf yet?

A Glacier Pearl Leaf is probably the only thing I will ever have in common with Penn Jillette ;)

TonyWilliams said:
Lance Armstrong got his black/yellow LEAF before everybody else.

Wow, if I'd known I could've gotten a yellow Leaf...

I actually know him best from his role as Drell in Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I've never really watched much of his other content.

I can't imagine he'll keep it that color. He tends to paint his cars bright pink.

http://www.motortrend.com/features/consumer/112_0906_penn_jillette_celebrity_drive/viewall.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

oh in this past article, he talks about being interested in buying an electric car. He also talks about how he doesn't pay attention to lights and gauges in his cars and frequently runs out of gas and has to hitchhike. So it'll be interesting if he ends up running out of charge in the Leaf.

malloryk said:
...he talks about being interested in buying an electric car. He also talks about how he doesn't pay attention to lights and gauges in his cars and frequently runs out of gas and has to hitchhike. So it'll be interesting if he ends up running out of charge in the Leaf.
If he's used to doing that, it will just be another phone call and tow to the dealer's charger. It wouldn't be a big deal for him.

Then again, if he charges it every night like the rest of us, he just might stop doing that :D

gbarry42 said:
malloryk said:
...he talks about being interested in buying an electric car. He also talks about how he doesn't pay attention to lights and gauges in his cars and frequently runs out of gas and has to hitchhike. So it'll be interesting if he ends up running out of charge in the Leaf.
If he's used to doing that, it will just be another phone call and tow to the dealer's charger. It wouldn't be a big deal for him.

Then again, if he charges it every night like the rest of us, he just might stop doing that :D

It's not a big deal financially but getting stuck out in that Vegas heat? ick!

David Letterman had one on order, but I haven't heard him talk about having taken delivery.

Back