Pick up my new 2013 SL tomorrow

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ev007

Hey Guys -

No mechanics on duty today, so I have to wait, but did take some pics:
img0226nr.jpg

img0228g.jpg

Can't wait to try out the new Premium Package.

Happy Driving!
V.

jimmyz80 said:
Very nice! My 2013 SL is supposedly arriving this week...fingers crossed. :)

Definitely! Took a week to get mine, was torture seeing it in today, but can't take it home! No mechanics on duty for customer prep - "I can take the plastic off myself, I PROMISE!!!" :p

ev007 said:
Hey Guys -

Congrats. Welcome to the 21st century.
I hope you sleep well tonight.
We are you located? The color is beautiful.

leafwing said:
ev007 said:
Hey Guys -

Congrats. Welcome to the 21st century.
I hope you sleep well tonight.
We are you located? The color is beautiful.

Thanks Leafwing!

This is actually my second Leaf, I had a 2012 SL I traded in on this guy. I slept pretty darn well. :D I'm in the Atlanta area.

gsleaf said:
Congrats. What area of the country do you live in? I'd love to hear how it does in the cold.

I'm in Atlanta, it doesn't actually get all that cold here. I do notice a drop in range on days below 40 degrees, especially on windy days.

Beautiful car and a nice quite appealing color. What I don't understand about '13 is only the dark leather interior that's available on the SL... A lighter color (even not leather) would be a nice option to have in hotter climates...

I suspect that last year was quite brutal for our LEAFs in Georgia - many days over 100 F including the entire week in July. Oh, and I know what ev007 got for his almost brand new '12 SL with 7K miles... $18K...

ev007 said:
gsleaf said:
Congrats. What area of the country do you live in? I'd love to hear how it does in the cold.

I'm in Atlanta, it doesn't actually get all that cold here. I do notice a drop in range on days below 40 degrees, especially on windy days.

It's been in the twenties at night for more days that I can count recently... I'm so tired of our weather and getting sick all the time - can't wait for spring.

Congrats on your new wheels! Looks awesome! I've got a Metallic Slate SL coming for me from Tennessee next week. Having a hard time sleeping now let alone knowing it were at the dealership and I couldn't get it! May tomorrow come soon for you and enjoy it!!! :D

Back