Plot your future Leaf location on this Map !

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe at the very beginning of this map idea, someone suggested blue for reservation, yellow for "LEAF ordered" and green for "My LEAF has ARRIVED!!" sjfotos said that would be possible. Maybe a Key to the colors could be added somewhere.

Azrich said:
I believe at the very beginning of this map idea, someone suggested blue for reservation, yellow for "LEAF ordered" and green for "My LEAF has ARRIVED!!" sjfotos said that would be possible. Maybe a Key to the colors could be added somewhere.

I think you must have to be an admin or something to make changes. I couldn't find a way to do anything to my own entry in terms of changing, repositioning, and/or deleting.

You login with google, find and click your "name" on the left-side list, and then click the "Edit" button at the top of that list.

Then, you can reposition, edit the title and description, and choose the icon and its color.

garygid said:
You login with google, find and click your "name" on the left-side list, and then click the "Edit" button at the top of that list.

Then, you can reposition, edit the title and description, and choose the icon and its color.

EEK! Thanks (but don't tell any of my IT colleagues!)

garygid said:
I see several links to maps.

Does the link-to-map in the first post point to the "correct" map?

If not, please edit it so that it does. Thanks

They do. I just checked.

My guess is that there is no way around this except maybe to emphasize it in the first post, but at least twice now (probably more) the main map text has been modified, where someone thought they were setting the label for their "pin". Thanks to the screen shot we had, I have set it back to the original text. Any ideas on keeping this from happening?

Is there a way to have the pin-list sorted alphabetically, or geographically?
Now, it appears to be in order of "pin" creation.

As the list gets longer, it will become more awkward to use.

Is there a way to "back up" the data, perhaps each week?

I added a pin to my Google Map, and indicated SilverLEAF. I have reserved a Silver Leaf (surprise) SL Trim Level. Although I will probably change it to a RED SL, if the red is an attractive red (vibrant). If you can't hear me coming, at least you will see me coming.

Located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Checking with several dealerships locally to find the best option.

garygid said:
What "settings" or choices does the creator have when setting this pin-map?

Where does a "creator" start?

Hello garygrid. It really is just an option in the Maps feature of GMAIL. You just title a map and then start putting 'pins' on it. So far, I have not discovered a great many options. Anyone with a gmail account can set one up easily, but there does not appear to be a great many options.

Back