Selling our 2019 S+ - 49K 91% SOH

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 24513

Having bought a new Solterra we will be selling our Leaf: 2019 S+, silver color. Heated seats, trailer hitch, 2 complete sets of tires and rims (one studded snows, one almost new Continentals), spare tire and tools, 91% SOH, 49K miles. Undercoated. Asking $17,500. We love this car, but AWD is going to be nice- I actually like the driving position in the Leaf better. Southern Vermont. Happy to send pix.

Where in Southern Vt? Don't consider us hot prospects, but if our lot doesn't sell we'd be interested in buying your Leaf to replace my housemate's ePlus.

Thanks. Again, don't consider us hot prospects. I'd rather keep the features of the SV40, but she doesn't want to deal with range anxiety. Six months before we leased the ePlus she was still telling me that BEVs weren't yet practical here in Upstate NY...

I have had a hard time naming a hoped-for price on thi9s car, does this seem in the ball park Leftie? Sorta had to start somewhere.....

Leftie

It's funny after a couple years of.driving our S+, I do now enjoy/appreciate the features in our SV as time wears on. Propilot, better heat, mirror lane change warnings, etc..

She would, if starting off now driving an EV, prefer the S+ because she hates complicated controls. I have no such preference. Also, she does use the Around View now, and we would both miss that. We'd be fine with an S+ as a second car, but she wants to go to one car, so...

Yes, I’d be interested in learning more. Not sure if it’s possible to dm this new account. Depending on where in southern vt we’re fairly close. Thanks!

Back