SF South Bay/East Bay Dealership for Leaf Service?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csriram45

I did not find any thread that discusses experience with dealership for post sales and service issue so starting this.
Has anyone taken their Leaf for any warranty, service issue(s) to a dealership in south bay or east bay.
I would like to take it to dealership to get few things fixed
1) Rear turn signal stopped working
2) Rattle from the hood rod holder
3) 6 months checkup

I bought from BW Nissan but they are too far for me to take it to them on a regular basis. I wanted to see if anyone here has any recommendations. The following dealerships is what I am looking for more info on...

1) Stevens Creek Nissan
2) Sunnyvale Nissan
3) Premier Nissan of Fremont
4) Dublin Nissan

I know the sales team and service team are different so would like to know more from the service perspective.

Thank you.
Sam

I have been to both Stevens Creek Nissan and Sunnyvale Nissan. My preference was Sunnyvale Nissan - straight shooters so far. That's where I'll go for my 7500 mile service.

DeaneG said:
I have been to both Stevens Creek Nissan and Sunnyvale Nissan. My preference was Sunnyvale Nissan - straight shooters so far. That's where I'll go for my 7500 mile service.

Thank you for the feedback. I will touch base with them.

I had the A/C bug fix done at Premier Nissan at Capitol San Jose back in April / May. It was an OK experience.

By the way, what is the maintenance guideline? Gosh, it's been 6 months already.

Is the 6-month service free? Does it include the battery check? I don't want to lapse on the required service to maintain the warranty.

Thanks.

greenleaf said:
I had the A/C bug fix done at Premier Nissan at Capitol San Jose back in April / May. It was an OK experience.

By the way, what is the maintenance guideline? Gosh, it's been 6 months already.

Is the 6-month service free? Does it include the battery check? I don't want to lapse on the required service to maintain the warranty.

Thanks.

Is there a notification/indicator on the dash/navigation screen for the 6-mo service?

If you go to Premier Nissan on Capitol Expressway, make sure you ask for Doc Whitmore as your service manager. If you tell him you are friends of mine, he'll treat you very well. He is very much pro-LEAF. We take our Altima Hybrid there for service. And, gosh, it's coming up to 7500 miles for the LEAF so I guess it's time to go in! I'll ask for the firmware upgrade, too.

I just came back from Sunnyvale Nissan. Jerry was good. He took care of the car and was courteous. Apparently the Leaf uses some special bulb for turning lights and they have to special order it so they put in temp bulb which isn't exactly the right amber color. They will call me when the bulb is back in and get it replaced.

Back