SOC with OLED for sale. Ver 2 lincomatic design. Sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

SOC with blue OLED display for sale. The OLED is awesome as long as it is not mounted in direct sunlight. This is an unmounted unit with no case. If you are handy it can be mounted in the sun glass cubby like pchilds ( Phil) mounted his. I have included a long enough cable to achieve this.

This has lincomatic's ver 2 beta 3 code loaded. It is stable and has not changed for over a month. It has been found that all of the SOC's that interrogate the EV buss cause the car to turn on the CAN to respond. This causes a click when charging. If it bothers you just select the main screen.

Ingineer has stated that this is harmless but it is annoying. I can supply a Tiny USP programmer and the current Firmware. If a fix comes about it can be reprogrammed.

I am selling the unmounted SOC for $60 plus $6 for a small priority mail box. I can add my spare programmer for an additional $15.

Payment is by Paypal if I ship or cash for local pickup in Anaheim near Disneyland.

My 2012 did not click. Just after the update it clicked but it went away. My new 2013 does not click.

This is surplus for me so I would really like to sell it. I will take $35 plus shipping or local pickup in Anaheim. This is just over the cost of the display alone.

Back