SOLD: 2011 Ocean Blue Leaf SLE

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The issues hopefully have been resolved by now, and even when they weren't not every single car was horrible. Take any car from the bottom of Consumer Reports most reliable list and there will be owners who have no problems with their cars, just like there are Toyota and Honda and Lexus owners who were unlucky enough to end up with a lemon.

Can this poor guy just get back to selling his freaking car?!? He described it pretty well and posted in the proper forum. All this other clutter needs to be removed.

Everything the potential buyer needs to know is on Page 1. And if anything, we're doing the seller the favor by posting, since it keeps getting bumped to the top, including the Active Topics page.

apvbguy said:
his description was great until he made posts that denigrated the build quality of US built 2013 LEAFS

apvbguy: I did not post any information about build quality of US built 2013 LEAFS. Please be more careful in your statements.

rickbecker said:
apvbguy said:
his description was great until he made posts that denigrated the build quality of US built 2013 LEAFS

apvbguy: I did not post any information about build quality of US built 2013 LEAFS. Please be more careful in your statements.
*YOU* not have but there were derogatory comments made.

RonDawg said:
Everything the potential buyer needs to know is on Page 1. And if anything, we're doing the seller the favor by posting, since it keeps getting bumped to the top, including the Active Topics page.
You are correct and I appreciate the exposure. :D I also appreciate the posts that explain the realities of battery degradation.

Back