UK Drivers 'Switched On' to Driving Electric

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cacti

"The first trial of electric vehicles in North East England has been a major success, leaving hundreds of drivers ready to make the switch to low carbon transport."

http://evworld.com/news.cfm?newsid=23348

Honda seems to have a different opinion?

There are several trials similar to this one taking place across the UK. In addition, there are over 1,200 electric cars being driven in London by people who have bought their own and are happily using them every day.

In the midlands, there is a similar trial going on, using the Mitsubishi iMiEV electric car. I've got one of the trial cars and I have to say they are very good cars indeed. It does not surprise me that so many people are keen to make the switch to electric cars - they are superior in so many ways to gasoline vehicles.

The UK government have also just announced the new nationwide electric car recharging network as well, consisting of public charging points and high speed charging for major routes. It's exciting times...

Back