What do the little A and B mean ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UBUYGAS

Can somebody please tell me what the little A & B mean?

leaf_a.jpg

leaf_b.jpg

TIA,

Lasareath

You can switch between them with the "Trip" icon on the four-cornered button to the left and below the steering wheel. Holding Trip down while on one of them will reset it.

The manual is long and dense, but it's a good idea to wade through it, even if only ten pages at a time...

Download them as PDF files onto your iOS/Android device, so you can read them whenever you are bored/waiting ;)

I reset A every month, and reset B every morning.

I wish there was an A/B trip meter for the kWh history screen (other cars such as the Prius Plug-in offer this).

downloaded the PDFs to my Google Drive on my iPhone. Been going through it when I have free time and just playing with the phone.

Lasareath said:
downloaded the PDFs to my Google Drive on my iPhone. Been going through it when I have free time and just playing with the phone.

I keep meaning to do this so that I can actually have a glove box. :p

Nice one!

This week I'm going to be taking apart the glove box to run a power line for a Bazooka Tube in the trunk.

I wonder why it's so small?

Nubo said:
Lasareath said:

I keep meaning to do this so that I can actually have a glove box. :p

Lasareath said:
Nice one!
This week I'm going to be taking apart the glove box to run a power line for a Bazooka Tube in the trunk.
I wonder why it's so small?

Perhaps because the heating in the steering wheel makes sure you don't need gloves? :D

lion said:
Download them as PDF files onto your iOS/Android device, so you can read them whenever you are bored/waiting ;)

I wish there was an A/B trip meter for the kWh history screen (other cars such as the Prius Plug-in offer this).

For the technically disabled, how do you do that for a Samsung Galaxy SII, please? :roll: :mrgreen:

Are there any links to follow or an APP to download?

MartyOZ said:
lion said:

For the technically disabled, how do you do that for a Samsung Galaxy SII, please? :roll: :mrgreen:

Personally, I have them on my DropBox account, which syncs files between my PC and phone. I also have a PDF reader on my phone (yours might have it as well), so that's all you really need. If you don't want to deal with dropbox, try e-mailing one of the PDF files, assuming you have email access on your phone, then save the attachment to your phone. If that works (is easier), then repeat this for the other PDF files as well.

lion said:
MartyOZ said:
lion said:

Personally, I have them on my DropBox account, which syncs files between my PC and phone. I also have a PDF reader on my phone (yours might have it as well), so that's all you really need. If you don't want to deal with dropbox, try e-mailing one of the PDF files, assuming you have email access on your phone, then save the attachment to your phone. If that works (is easier), then repeat this for the other PDF files as well.

Hey lion,

good stuff. Got it all sorted. Downloaded the battery app as well and ordered the blue tooth dongle and OBDII extension cord....

Back