120v EVSE bag has a zipper inside

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonT

For most, this is probably a "yeah, I knew that" post:

I discovered today that inside the 120v EVSE bag, there is a zipper running down the back. I'm not entirely sure what it is there for, but I decided to use it to store the (mostly unnecessary) instructions that come with the EVSE.

palmermd said:
now if we can only figure out what the velcro strips are for on the manual case....

Someone already posted that answer. Some glove boxes in other Nissan cars have velcro inside to attach the manual case to keep it from moving around, but the LEAF doesn't.

palmermd said:
Thanks, found a way to store the instructions....now if we can only figure out what the velcro strips are for on the manual case....

This has already been covered. Some have opted (including me) to stick them on the back of the seat, high up but below the trunk shelf. I've been through some bumpy areas and it still holds nice and tight.

z0ner said:
This has already been covered. Some have opted (including me) to stick them on the back of the seat, high up but below the trunk shelf. I've been through some bumpy areas and it still holds nice and tight.
LEAFfan said:
Someone already posted that answer. Some glove boxes in other Nissan cars have velcro inside to attach the manual case to keep it from moving around, but the LEAF doesn't.

So it sounds like nobody has found a good reason. I have a Leaf, not some other Nissan, and sticking to the back of the seat does not sound like the best solution.

The best solution would have been to leave them at home, then carry a CD with the manuals in pdf form, and use the nav screen to look at them--if only they had been bright enough to give us that capability. :idea:

palmermd said:
z0ner said:
LEAFfan said:

So it sounds like nobody has found a good reason. I have a Leaf, not some other Nissan, and sticking to the back of the seat does not sound like the best solution.

my Smart has the same thing. you just velcro it to the back of the seat. Free's up glove box space too.

Back