gyathaar
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:41 am
Delivery Date: 17 Jan 2012
Leaf Number: 009107

Re: Carwings API?

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:49 am

NMA = Australia
NML = Japan

joshperry
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:33 am
Delivery Date: 28 Aug 2015
Leaf Number: 335349

Re: Carwings API?

Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:07 am

The most general way to deal with the region code is to use the login operation. It doesn't require the region code and its response contains the appropriate region for the provided credentials.

I'm going to cache this at "link" time for my users. I might not even need to store carwings credentials! What would be really nice is if the DCMID changed any time you change your carwings password. That'd force reauthentication of delegated access with a simple password change.

Though bog standard oauth would be preferred, perhaps we could help them make it more secure in exchange for being more open.

flagrantfowl
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:58 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Nov 2015

Re: Carwings API?

Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:25 pm

joshperry wrote:The most general way to deal with the region code is to use the login operation. It doesn't require the region code and its response contains the appropriate region for the provided credentials.
This doesn't work for me. If I call the login operation (UserLoginRequest.php) with only UserID and Password query string parameters, I consistently get an error response.

For clarity, I tried this:

Code: Select all

https://gdcportalgw.its-mo.com/orchestration_1111/gdc/UserLoginRequest.php?UserId=user%40domain.com&Password=hunter2
It gives me this response:

Code: Select all

{
  "status": -2010,
  "message": "HTTP ERROR",
  "CustomerInfo": {
    "VehicleInfo": {
      "NAVIID": "123456789012"
    }
  }
}
Are you doing something different that lets you log in without the region code?

joshperry
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:33 am
Delivery Date: 28 Aug 2015
Leaf Number: 335349

Re: Carwings API?

Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:58 pm

flagrantfowl wrote:
joshperry wrote:The most general way to deal with the region code is to use the login operation. It doesn't require the region code and its response contains the appropriate region for the provided credentials.
This doesn't work for me. If I call the login operation (UserLoginRequest.php) with only UserID and Password query string parameters, I consistently get an error response.

For clarity, I tried this:

Code: Select all

https://gdcportalgw.its-mo.com/orchestration_1111/gdc/UserLoginRequest.php?UserId=user%40domain.com&Password=hunter2
It gives me this response:

Code: Select all

{
  "status": -2010,
  "message": "HTTP ERROR",
  "CustomerInfo": {
    "VehicleInfo": {
      "NAVIID": "123456789012"
    }
  }
}
Are you doing something different that lets you log in without the region code?
You're right! I had everything else removed but the region. Hmm, I'll have to set my proxy back up and see how the app discovers that value at registration time.

joshperry
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:33 am
Delivery Date: 28 Aug 2015
Leaf Number: 335349

Re: Carwings API?

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:00 pm

Apparently, this is where the region is chosen. I guess we will need build a list for the user to select from.

Image

sirfergy
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:57 pm
Delivery Date: 28 Jun 2011
Leaf Number: 4777

Re: Carwings API?

Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:28 pm

Has anyone figured out how to get the DCMID for a second LEAF? I have two LEAFs and while two cars show up in VehicleInfoList/VehicleInfo, only one shows up in Vehicle/Profile.

HAH, nevermind. I just need to pass the VIN of the second car when logging in. So I guess that means for each car you need to login.

User avatar
DNAinaGoodWay
Posts: 2768
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:43 am
Delivery Date: 03 Dec 2012
Leaf Number: 23156
Location: Central Massachusetts

Re: Carwings API?

Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:14 am

When I had both Leafs I could just click on the top banner and it would switch to the other car.
'12 SL last reading @ 2 yr, 22k, 260 GIDs, 62.35 Ahr

'15 SV w/QC, Mfd 5/14, Leased 8/14, 292 GIDs, 64.38 Ahr when new
@ 36 months, 34k, 270 GID, 57.49 Ahr

'17 Bolt LT



6.72 kW Array

User avatar
DNAinaGoodWay
Posts: 2768
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:43 am
Delivery Date: 03 Dec 2012
Leaf Number: 23156
Location: Central Massachusetts

Re: Carwings API?

Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:14 am

Here's an article on to hack into anyone's Leaf:

Lousy Nissan LEAF security leaves cars open to online exploitation - Graham Cluley Security News
https://apple.news/AwIENJlb-OTyF6HpAD74VvA
'12 SL last reading @ 2 yr, 22k, 260 GIDs, 62.35 Ahr

'15 SV w/QC, Mfd 5/14, Leased 8/14, 292 GIDs, 64.38 Ahr when new
@ 36 months, 34k, 270 GID, 57.49 Ahr

'17 Bolt LT



6.72 kW Array

flagrantfowl
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:58 pm
Delivery Date: 16 Nov 2015

Re: Carwings API?

Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:41 am

DNAinaGoodWay wrote:Here's an article on to hack into anyone's Leaf:

Lousy Nissan LEAF security leaves cars open to online exploitation - Graham Cluley Security News
https://apple.news/AwIENJlb-OTyF6HpAD74VvA
Well, damn.

sirfergy
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:57 pm
Delivery Date: 28 Jun 2011
Leaf Number: 4777

Re: Carwings API?

Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:45 am

The are no details, I'm curious how they did it with just a VIN.

Return to “Range / Efficiency / Carwings”