Memorial Day - Carwings; Down?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hill

IT's noted (around 9am at least) I'm not getting anything today. Neither on our our home PC's or on the wireless. What's up with Nissan's site(s) ?? They get the holiday off?

hill said:
IT's noted (around 9am at least) I'm not getting anything today. Neither on our our home PC's or on the wireless. What's up with Nissan's site(s) ?? They get the holiday off?
Same for us.

LEAFfan said:
rainnw said:
This sort of made my morning a bit annoying because i couldn't pre-heat my car. ugh.

You can't preheat manually (turning it on inside the car) while the car is charging?

But that involves me going outside into a cold car and pushing buttons!!! :D

The other annoyance is that my car claims there is a timer always set, when there is not, and it never charges when plugged in, unless i hit the "charge now" a couple times on carwings.

Since the Climate Control timer is administered on the "Nissan end", no timer-based climate control will work while any of the system (server, telematics, reception) is down.

mossyleaf said:
Can't get into the Leaf Dealer Dashboard either. Maintenence or upgrade I suppose...
In my tiny world, 'maintenance' implies scheduled events. Guess I'll have to broaden my perspective ... because if the web stuff thry're (hopefully) taking care of is/was a planned event - they'd certainly post a message page, akin to, "We'll be down between the hours of X and Y" ... wouldn't they?
:D

hill said:
In my tiny world, 'maintenance' implies scheduled events. Guess I'll have to broaden my perspective ... because if the web stuff thry're (hopefully) taking care of is/lwas a planned event - they'd certainly post a message page, akin to, "We'll be down between the hours of X and Y" ... wouldn't they?
You forget, this is Critical Mess. -- er, Mass. -- They have no concept of reliability, availability, or serviceability.

Ray

Back