Charger Location App iPhone

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShankDigital

Hey everyone,

I developed an iPhone app that you all may find interesting. Its called EnviroTrip PRO. Its Free for the week of July 4th, and will be only $.99 after that.

Im not trying to make sales off you you guys, Im just looking for some honest feedback on the app.

It has a database of over 7000 alternative fuel stations including electric charging stations.

The app will take your current geo location, and give information on all of the stations within approx 10 miles of your location.

Its live in the app store for iPhone, and will be released for Android within a week.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

[email protected]

If you want to download it after this week, contact me and i may give out a few free codes.

Thanks in advance!!!

Ah, requires 4.2 software update. I won't get iOS4+ until I upgrade my 3GS (which is pointless to upgrade to iOS4), otherwise, I'd give you some feedback.

Good luck with the app :)

So I downloaded and checked it out. First impression: easy to use, clean interface. Map function works well. Suggestions from an EV point of view:
1) Save a "default" home screen, or maybe just a default zip code (once the list goes beyond a page--which will hopefully be soon)
2) Biggest complaint: need to know whether the EVSE is 110v or 220v

It's not working after I refreshed the data, which, by the way, showed the usual useless charge stations near where I live and not where I actually was (30 mile diff). That's why I hit the refresh link in the first place. I'll keep this app around for a while in the hopes of an improved version... :cool:

I just tried it and it does not show the ten Blink EV charging stations at Balboa Park in San Diego.

Suggestion: Filter by charging connector type so that us Leafers can see the ones for us.

Wish list: Show station status, i.e. if it is up or down and if it is currently in use.

Everybody, Thanks for the input.

Ill be trying to address any of the issues that you bring up.

As for any missing stations, I will be adding an "Add a Station" feature. I can only show waht I have in the database.

Im working on the refresh issue as well.

I also have access to alot of charger type data, and will be adding that in the next update.

Please keep the feedback coming!!!

Thanks!

Connection types:
5-15
5-20
14-50
QC
L1
L2-30A
etc.

Filter by fees, access conditions and hours, fuel and connection type, etc.

Get web app going if you are serious.

See Recargo.com

Back