Annoying start-up message - every time!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyBob

I was searching the forums but wasn't able to find any tips on how to automatically or set as a default to accept/decline the start-up message:
Code:
Your vehicle wirelessly transmits recorded vehicle data to Nissan per subscription agreement for various purposes, including CARWINGS services, product evaluation, research and development. By touching OK, you consent to the transmission and use of your vehicle data. See Owner's Manual or Nissan website for terms and details.

I don't mind transmitting the information, I just don't want to have to hit accept every time I get in the car. Any ideas?

I didn't see anything in the manual on how to set default acceptance either.

How many more threads are we going to have on this topic? Folks, there are plenty of threads on this so post there please. There is a reason there is no answer because all the threads have already answered this. A search using this thread topic reveals that easily. I am going to start locking threads again to prevent all this redundancy and extra clutter on the forum.

Please use the google search box on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back