This 2016 Leaf SV is in great condition, has never been in an accident, has been driven less than 10.5k miles, and has been located and driven exclusively in the mild climate of the San Francisco Bay Area.
Here's a quick summary of the Leaf's features, and there are links to photos and a current CarFax report farther below.
* Leaf "SV" model + "Premium" package
* Excellent condition!
* Less than 10.5k miles driven
* 30kWh battery
* 12 out of 12 bars battery status (see photo)
* Supports level 1, 2, & 3 charging
* "Around view monitor" cameras
* BOSE sound system
* Extended warranty option available
* One owner (we leased it, then acquired it)
* Priced below CarFax "private party value"
* Current CarFax report available (see below)
The Leaf still displays 12 bars of battery life on its status display, so earlier this month we decided to verify its actual range. To do so, we drove it on a 107.7-mile loop: from Palo Alto to San Gregorio Beach (on the Pacific Coast), and then back over the Santa Cruz Mountains. As seen in the photos below of the Leaf's dash display following the conclusion of the test loop, the battery's estimated remaining charge was 15% and the estimated remaining driving range was displayed as 19 miles. Then the following morning, after charging the Leaf back up to 100%, the dash display showed an estimated driving range of 125 miles (without A/C), and an average energy consumption rate of 5.2 miles/kWh (w/o AC) for the prior day's loop.
Below are photos showing the car, dash display screens relating to this month's 107.7-mile test loop, and its current Carfax report.
* Front and side views *
http://deviceguru.com/leaf2016-images/l ... -front.jpg
* Dash displays, showing charged and energy consumption status following a recent 108-mile loop from Palo Alto to San Gregario beach and back (photos taken Sept 9, 2019):
* Charge status at the end of the recent 107.7 mile test loop:
http://deviceguru.com/leaf2016-images/l ... atus-1.jpg
* Charge status the next morning, following recharging:
http://deviceguru.com/leaf2016-images/l ... atus-2.jpg
http://deviceguru.com/leaf2016-images/l ... atus-3.jpg
* Current CarFax report:
http://deviceguru.com/leaf2016-images/l ... 190930.jpg
EXTENDED WARRANTY OPTION
As noted in the summary list up above, the 2016 Leaf is 6 months into a 5-year Nissan "Security+Plus" extended warranty. For a minimal extra fee, we can have the extended warranty be transferred to the Leaf's new owner.