Hello from Eugene, Oregon.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hcirlub

Drove our new leaf home today! We're very excited, happy and a little nervous about our new car!

No need to be nervous...just be mindful of how far you're wanting to drive so that you don't wind up short of juice!! For the first few weeks, keep a log or notes or whatever of how many miles you drive per battery 'bar', so that you can adjust expected range with your own driving style....that way, if you're getting 5 miles per bar on average and you have 10 bars on the dash and your trip is 45 miles = virtually no worries! Don't watch the miles remaining number too closely...it's either wildy optimistic or pessimistic, depending on how you've driven the last few miles.

:)

I own a house in Eugene, but live in Santa Monica and sell LEAFs for Santa Monica Nissan. Congrats for getting one of the first LEAFs in Eugene! You're going to love it, and you'll be getting lots of inquiries from everyone you meet. If you ever have questions you can't answer, or if you get negative comments and want to know how to counter them, feel free to give me a shout any time at [email protected] or 310-403-1303.

Eugene and the whole Pac NW are prime territories for the LEAF. You have a very clean grid and very low prices for a kWh.

Back