Is there a place to rent a LEAF in Baltimore, MD?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mirko

I'm going to be traveling to Baltimore a few times over the next two months. Does anyone know where I might be able to rent a LEAF around there? I called the one Enterprise location that was supposed to have a LEAF according to the website, but they stopped carrying it about 3 months ago.

With MD being a green friendly state with some EV tax incentives, I have not seen a rental place around the DC/MD/VA area with any EV's for rent. Major thing is the lack of L3 chargers and for a rental the L2 would take much longer than most would prefer for charging. I was looking to rent a VOLT for the weekend, but i ended up just purchasing one after a long test drive. Doest help you in this case, however maybe call and see if they could xfer you a LEAF in for a rental. No idea how that would work, but worth a try.

Thanks for the reply. I called the Enterprise location that was suppose to have the LEAF for rent but they said that they stopped renting it 3 months ago. I'll just be walking and taking the water taxi.

This page on Enterprise seems to be out of date. It still list that location in Baltimore as renting the LEAF.
http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/hybridOfferedCities.do" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I found a hotel (http://www.thehotelarundel.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) that has several charging stations, and I though that it would be nice to rent a LEAF and stay there.

I was looking for the same thing as the OP. Sorry to hear Enterprise dropped this! Maybe if enough of us call an express interest, they would bring it back. I wonder if the depreciation on a new LEAF is too high for it to make financial sense for a rental company to offer them?

Back