2013 lost all heat

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkallen21

I have a 2013 model S with quick charge. I use the climate control option and it was active when I quit charging in the AM (this isn't unusual for me). As I drove, it was getting colder and colder. I played with the heat and realized it was blowing cold air! I took it in and the dealer said he had a few more in front of me with the same issue and that the parts could take 2-3 weeks. After putting me in a rental, the car was actually fixed in 3 days.
Parts replaced:
27210-9RA0A blower assy
27800-9Ra0A nozzle defrost
27860-9ra0a - duct ventilator

Hope this helps someone else. I'd love to know if there is a connection between then the auto climate control being active and this problem if anyone else experiences it.

jkallen21 said:
I have a 2013 model S with quick charge. I use the climate control option and it was active when I quit charging in the AM (this isn't unusual for me). As I drove, it was getting colder and colder. I played with the heat and realized it was blowing cold air! I took it in and the dealer said he had a few more in front of me with the same issue and that the parts could take 2-3 weeks. After putting me in a rental, the car was actually fixed in 3 days.
Parts replaced:
27210-9RA0A blower assy

Hope this helps someone else. I'd love to know if there is a connection between then the auto climate control being active and this problem if anyone else experiences it.

If you do a search you'll find many threads with many people having same issues with S, and some of us with SV/SL with the resistive element portion. You were quite lucky to get it replaced so quickly, some people have been waiting for many weeks.

epirali said:
jkallen21 said:
Parts replaced:
27210-9RA0A blower assy

If you do a search you'll find many threads with many people having same issues with S, and some of us with SV/SL with the resistive element portion. You were quite lucky to get it replaced so quickly, some people have been waiting for many weeks.

Just dropped off car for repair. Dealer told me there is now a service bulletin that replaces only a portion.

Back