2014 Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OldBillygoat said:
I was offered the last new 2013 Leaf SV in my city [Winnipeg, Manitoba] for MSRP -$1500 today.

That is a standard deal in Canada since the $1,500 is thanks to a manufacturer's rebate. Not sure if the rebate will be offered on 2014's. I hope Manitoba offers a provincial rebate soon.

So do I, as I was originally in the market for a BMW i3. The local sales manager told me they were only going to be sold in the 3 provinces with the tax break. I like them both, but it looks like my decision has been made for me and I will wait for a 2014 Leaf.

Berlino said:
OldBillygoat said:
I was offered the last new 2013 Leaf SV in my city [Winnipeg, Manitoba] for MSRP -$1500 today.

That is a standard deal in Canada since the $1,500 is thanks to a manufacturer's rebate. Not sure if the rebate will be offered on 2014's. I hope Manitoba offers a provincial rebate soon.

It doesn't look the 1500 manufacturers rebate is available on the 2014. At least not right now. I ordered my leaf in November with the understanding that I would get a 2014. The original deal had the 1500 off of it. They are now saying Nissan doesn't have that anymore for the 2014. They ware waiting to see if Nissan will approve applying it to my 2014 because I did place the order back in November when it still applied.

kaikara said:
At least not right now. I ordered my leaf in November with the understanding that I would get a 2014. The original deal had the 1500 off of it. They are now saying Nissan doesn't have that anymore for the 2014. They ware waiting to see if Nissan will approve applying it to my 2014 because I did place the order back in November when it still applied.

If one of the upcoming Canadian auto shows is near you, there will probably be a $500 manufacturer's rebate available for visitors of the Nissan booth.

I'm trying to get confirmation of this from someone who went to the Montreal show last week, but it was $500 last year on all Nissan models except the GTR.

Back