2014 Nissan Leaf 24 month Lease Specials!!!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lstefani

Boardwalk Nissan
Only Available Through Leo Stefani
Call for Appoitnment
925-826-8688 Cell
for models with more packages call me!
Choose your 2014 LEAF Lease!
S for $89 a month plus tax!

SV for $129 a month plus tax!

SL Premium for $179 a month plus tax!

2014 S Lease:
MSRP: $30,025
Down Payment: $2,995
Term: 24 Months
Annual Mileage: 12,000
Payment: $89 plus tax

2014 SV Lease:
MSRP: $33,045
Payment: $129 plus tax

2014 SL Lease:
MSRP: $37,090
Payment: $179 plus tax

LEAF S Lease: Based on an MSRP of $30,025 (including destination charge) for a 2014 LEAF S excluding first payment, tax, title, license, bank and dealer fees. Purchase option at lease end for $16,513. At lease end lessees responsible for $0.15/mile over 24,000 miles and excessive wear and tear. Lessee responsible for insurance. Closed end lease offered to highly qualified lessees on approved credit by NMAC. Additional charges may apply at lease end.

LEAF SV Lease: Based on an MSRP of $33,045 (including destination charge) for a 2014 LEAF SV excluding first payment, tax, title, license, bank and dealer fees. Purchase option at lease end for $18,505. At lease end lessees responsible for $0.15/mile over 24,000 miles and excessive wear and tear. Lessee responsible for insurance. Closed end lease offered to highly qualified lessees on approved credit by NMAC. Additional charges may apply at lease end.

LEAF SL Lease: Based on an MSRP of $37,090 (including destination charge) for a 2014 LEAF SL with Premium Package excluding first payment, tax, title, license, bank and dealer fees. Purchase option at lease end for $20,770. At lease end lessees responsible for $0.15/mile over 24,000 miles and excessive wear and tear. Lessee responsible for insurance. Closed end lease offered to highly qualified lessees on approved credit by NMAC. Additional charges may apply at lease end.

Can you see any reason why a buyer in va couldnt get the same or similar lease deals from a local Virginia or maryland dealer?

I work for a Nissan dealer and they are always quoting me way higher

probably not, they don't sell as many so there not interest to do a break even deal but who knows. we do some business with customers on the west coast

I mean east coast. if you have one now you got 1000 loyalty which isn't figured into these prices

Hi Leo,

Since I already have a leaf... how will the 1000 loyalty will effect the payment/down of 2014 S leaf?

Thanks,
Jigar

Wow,
Sure wish dealers in Denver area were offering leases on the SV for $129 per month. Larry Miller Nissan quoted me $291 per month with $2,700 down, 2-year lease with 12,000 miles per year for a LEAF SV. Wow, what a huge difference?

Anyone know of a Denver area dealer that can get me closer to the $129 per month deal being offered in California?

I'm from Maryland and 14 months into a 2000 down $127/m 24 month lease (amortizes to $210/m) on a 2012 SL. I'll be looking starting next fall for similar (or even to extend my current deal at this same rate). The only way I would pay over $250/m would be for significantly larger battery capacity (36kw or better). I like the car a lot, but the 24kw battery is too much of a limitation for me to pay more.

This post from a California dealer gives me hope. Nissan of Bowie (Maryland) treated me right Christmas eve of 2012, and I hope to do business with them again.

Guys, don't miss the language in Leo's post that says "One only at this price"...

What are the prices after the "one" is taken of each price?

Randy if I have cars available I'll do the same deal. These are ad from our website. Being a internet manager I have more leeway with pricing so please do a little more research about me before you accuse me of being slimy

The post says one SL only, not one of each. Even if it were one of each, three good lease prices on three cars is more then you generally see from "slimy" dealerships. They will go for exactly one car.

Leo, we have a history on the forum of several reputable dealers offering great pricing to members that is not bound by one car of each type in the fine print.

This type of pricing is what you typically see in the newspaper, and guess what? When you contact them about the ad and the one car, it is ALWAYS taken....You know as well as I do that it's a come on...

If you want to be seen as a legitimate dealer making a legitimate offer, limiting it to one car of each model is not the answer...

I removed my previous comment from my posting, but I would challenge you to update your posting and deal to accommodate more than one buyer of each model. Give a good deal to many of our members (instead of just one of each model) and watch your business and reputation grow...

randy I appreciate the removal. I don't need the challenge I did it. no one at this price slimy moves. I want to build our dealers reputation. I want to be the number one leaf forum dealer.

lstefani said:
I want to build our dealers reputation. I want to be the number one leaf forum dealer.

Leo, I wish you much luck, you'll have a steep hill to climb. I understand your dealership is part of the Boardwalk Automall in RWC, which I have horrible experiences with. A few years back I wanted to buy a VW TDI, I just fled the scene and took my business elsewhere after the Boardwalk salesman quoted the price way above MRSP arguing that the tdi engine is so special. Well, the engine is good but a dime a dozen in Europe, no way to pay a few thousand Dollars extra to the Boardwalk dealership. Boardwalk was a total waste of time. I went a few miles North and got served well.

Then about 2 years ago I was in the market for a Leaf. The Boardwalk salesguy tried to switch me to a Nissan ICE and in the process told me all the stories why the Leaf is such a bad car. Needless to say that I left Boardwalk in disgust and have no plans to even try to do business with them.

You might have more luck if you try to be customer oriented and build a reputation of your own. Boardwalk has built a reputation over years, and I doubt it is a good one.

I've had good and bad experience with boardwalk also. Just switch to a different salesperson and you will get served better. I wanted a red nissan leaf and the salesmen told me they aren't available because the paint is made from pearls from the sea and there wasn't enough supply.

yES i HAVE HEARD THE STORIES. I KNOW I HAVE A TOUGH HILL TO CLIMB BUT IM HERE AND GONNA CONTINUE TO BE HERE AND REBUILT ARE NAME THROUGH THESE FORUMS AND OTHERS. THANKS FOR THE INPUT

Leo,
How much for 24 months lease on S with Quick Charge - 2014, 0 down, ( $ 0 drive OFF).?

Let me know, the amount per month (inclusive of tax).

Also have you got any 2013's, even if you have to get from somewhere, How much would that be , with 0 down. for 24 and 36 months.

Thanks
Sweety

Leo,

I commend you for trying to make the experience of purchasing a Leaf less of an ordeal.

However, your initial post leaves me somewhat skeptical. You quote the monthly price and downpayment, but make no mention of how much the "first payment, tax, title, license, bank and dealer fees" will amount to. Now if you are genuinely trying to, as you say you are, trying to climb this tough hill to rebuild the reputation etc. I would expect ALL these prices to be listed.

So here's your big chance Leo -- what would these fees increase the purchase price of the vehicle by? If it's a couple of hundred dollars I'll say you were right in not mentioning it. If its a couple of thousand (which I suspect it will be) I'll say that this was a ploy just to get people to call Boardwalk Nissan under somewhat dubious and disingenuous pretenses.

Red5

P.S. I should add that my personal experience with Boardwalk Nissan is that they have a lot of inventory but have some of the most aggressive sales forces out there. Personally I've never cared for such high pressure salesmanship and walked out the door.

LEAF S Lease: Based on an MSRP of $30,025 (including destination charge) for a 2014 LEAF S excluding first payment, tax, title, license, bank and dealer fees. [/u]Purchase option at lease end for $16,513. At lease end lessees responsible for $0.15/mile over 24,000 miles and excessive wear and tear. Lessee responsible for insurance. Closed end lease offered to highly qualified lessees on approved credit by NMAC. Additional charges may apply at lease end.

Be advised that Boardwalk likes to say "down payment" when plenty of other dealerships in the area say "drive-off." Here, $2995 down payment translates into $5000+ drive-off. If you're not willing to pay that, don't bother going in. Boardwalk does well, and will not negotiate anywhere close to a $2995 drive-off.

Back