$7,500 OFF MSRP Only at Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MSRP for the 2011 SL is $33,280. Add $750 for the fast charger and $300 for the cargo organizer and you're up to $34,330. $1,775 seems a bit high for splash guards, protection package, a safety kit, and mats.

Remember to add the destination charge...

bytrain said:
MSRP for the 2011 SL is $33,280. Add $750 for the fast charger and $300 for the cargo organizer and you're up to $34,330. $1,775 seems a bit high for splash guards, protection package, a safety kit, and mats.

The Cold weather package features won't be included until the 2012 models roll out later this fall (at the higher price announced by Nissan). This Leaf offered by Fontana is a 2011 model.

bytrain said:

Yes this is well equipped Leaf, that's why the MSRP is a bit higher. The other options aren't that much but what you haven't include is the destination charge of $850 (mogur had posted that in the previous post).

Santa Monica Nissan told me they are indeed getting in 2011 CW package cars.

They want at least $5k over sticker, though.

Nate

I thought they were talking about my car until I remembered I have 1500 trouble free miles on my blue SV sitting in my garage (purchased from Fontana Nissan, of course). Great folks to deal with.

It's interesting that the number of orphans in general is increasing of late. I wonder to what that is attributable...

-Tom

FontanaNissan said:
We now have a 2011 Blue SV, Blue SL and Silver SL Orphan Leaf available at MSRP.
Updated as of 8/23/11

@ Tom T I think the increase in the number of orphans is probably because people are now ordering the 2012's, especially because of the Cold Weather package. Also, there's a lot of people that don't like buying the first year of any model, they like to wait at least a year for the "kinks" to get worked out. Not my logic, and pure speculation of course, but I think it might have something to do with it.

Back