Any Chance of another group buy for the Okole Seat Covers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a grand total of.........................................................................9..... 10 including me some wanting f/r some just one set
Please keep sending the PM's to me with your email addresses and we will play it by ear to see if we can hit the 100 order mark by Mid October.

I am going to look around on line today to see if I can find any other options but the Okole covers are the best looking covers I have come across if anyone else can offer and alternative please let me know.

Brightonuk said:
We have a grand total of.........................................................................9..... 10 including me some wanting f/r some just one set
Please keep sending the PM's to me with your email addresses and we will play it by ear to see if we can hit the 100 order mark by Mid October.

I am going to look around on line today to see if I can find any other options but the Okole covers are the best looking covers I have come across if anyone else can offer and alternative please let me know.

btw did rake ever get in touch with you? i wonder if they had a 100 piece min order last time. it almost seems that even the first time there could not have been so many people...?

MarcGeller said:
I'm interested if a group buy happens for seat covers.

send brightonuk a PM with your email address. i think that's how he wants to keep track of who is interested.

MarcGeller said:
I'm interested if a group buy happens for seat covers.
Please keep sending the PM's to me with your email addresses and we will play it by ear to see if we can hit the 100 order mark by Mid October

It would be great if those of you who "want in" to make sure you are supporters of the forum.

It is not mandatory but for 10 bucks you show your support to the hard work that has gone into building this site and continues to offer you all the most up to date info on everything "Leaf".

If you do not include an email when you PM me you will not be included as part of this tentative deal
If we get 100 orders I will not have time to request emails

I don't need quotes just what you want:
Front OR Back (= 1 Order)
Front AND Back (= 2 orders) and an email address I will periodically update the thread on how many we have.

PLEASE IF YOU EMAIL ME MAKE SURE YOU CAN FOLLOW THROUGH it may be tough reaching 100 by mid October so please a PM is a commitment.

PEOPLE SORRY IF I AM NOT CLEAR ON THIS

I do not need your choice of color
I do not need an introduction just please format a PM like this

One set for the front and back seats.
Email is: [email protected]

OR
One set for the front.
Email is: [email protected]

Thats it thats all I want to see in a PM

As of now we got 13 orders with a long way to go

kawh said:
yes. interested. can't deal with white vs coffee.
kawh
sebastopol, ca

send the man a PM, we don't want to piss off brightonuk. he might be sid viscious and in that case he'll shove his bass guitar down our collective throats!!

Got a PM from Rake the first buy he had 188 rows of potentail orders and ended up with about 90% ordering we have 26 rows I guess if we do not make the 100 we let it run till we hit the majic number and hope at that time enough people out of the 100 rows actually order.

It is going to be a real drag if we do not hit 100 orders or get 100 then only 75% go through with a purchase
So please let me know if you decide not to wait, that way I can be as upfront as possable with everyone else

If we do get the 100 there will be a time frame of 5 days to place your order you will need to call Steve at Wet Okole with your qty (front back or both) color and graphics it should all be an easy process if everyone who PMs me commits

Thanks

Brightonuk said:
It is going to be a real drag if we do not hit 100 orders or get 100 then only 75% go through with a purchase
So please let me know if you decide not to wait, that way I can be as upfront as possable with everyone else

Thanks

for what it's worth, i'm willing to wait until we hit the proper # of orders.

We need 100 orders I have 26 in total from people that responded via PM stating Front / Rear / Both.

I did not count the ones that asked what color can I get or how much or Im interested I kinda gave up responding to those folks.
We do still have a few weeks I figure if we reach close to the target by the third week or even the end of the month I can approach Okole but not with 26 orders.

I can beleve that the first round got over 150 did I word this wrong? Am I being too anal in requesting people PM me stating only the qty they want??

Sorry make that 188 orders first time round

I have everyone's PM's and I guess when we get close I will follow instructions from Rake I will give out a 5 day window for people to call Okole and place an order as we are no were near the 100 I do not know if they will honor a 20% discount but let's see where we are on the...25th??

Guys 20% = $80+/- savings

For those who PM me about what colors they can get and the price

http://www.wetokole.com/

Those seat covers are great and if you take your dogs or pets in the car ,its a easy clean up..Im glad I bought them..Everyone who sits in the car ask me where to get some for their car..

Back