Anyone know what the Costco deal is on the 2013 Leaf??

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wantonsoup

The local Costco dealer won't be honest with me about it so I'm curious if anyone has gotten the Costco printout for the 2013 yet?

(All the local guy will say is "well Costco usually isn't a great deal compared to the Nissan financing blah blah blah".

Sales guys at Nissan here in Orange County, California, told me this week end that the Costco deal was MSRP-$500 and that I just needed to bring my Costco card to get this deal.

wantonsoup said:
The local Costco dealer won't be honest with me about it so I'm curious if anyone has gotten the Costco printout for the 2013 yet?

(All the local guy will say is "well Costco usually isn't a great deal compared to the Nissan financing blah blah blah".

Wow, that's not a good deal. There's local dealers here offering $2,500 off right on their website:

leafdiscount.jpg

Oh well, thought it might be a great deal.

I just purchased a 2013 SL with the Costco deal here in Sacramento region on 3/16/13. I looked at various cars (C-Max Energi, Volt, Focus EV) and every dealer quoted me the same Costco markup of Invoice+$400. It was almost exactly $2k under MSRP on the SL (MSRP was $36k Costco was $34k). Hope that helps.

Oh so it's Invoice plus $400? That's a good deal for me. That puts it right in the running with the standard lease deal. Thanks.

Back