April Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last update I got was two weeks ago, and it went from "Month of April" to "Week of April 7th" so I'm pretty jazzed. :)

Now I just need the Ecotality folks to get back to me. And I need to clean out the garage. :(

I've just gotten the week-of-boogie as well. I was just bumped up from April 14th to April 8th. I'm not going to complain :D

Good to hear some of you guys who ordered early September are getting bumped up on your delivery dates!

It's getting me excited just reading about it. I ordered Jan 25th and I have an April order date, but I don't mind waiting a bit longer if
the back log is starting to empty.

I don't have my vin number or carwings yet. I am waiting till March 10th as that is when I will have my AV station installed and a day before my birthday!

And by the way, no need to give me any presents for March 11th, *closes eyes* :)

It does seem like maybe Nissan has ramped up production.

planet4ever said:
- estimated delivery: week of March 31, 2011
- pre-purchase checklist enabled
And, yes, home assessment still says quote pending, home charging dock is still disabled, and pre-purchase checklist has an unchecked box for "home charger installation". (home charger
I did ask for a waiver, but not until after I ordered, and I have still seen no acknowledgment of my request, nor had a chance to sign a waiver. However, "more information" on the checklist item says:
if you haven’t already done so, please schedule your ETEC or AV assessment. if you have already waived this option, no further action is necessary.
Ray
I had the same problem when I made the mistake of ordering in November before requesting the waiver. Immediately after placing the order I requested the waiver through EV-chat. They told me that they put the waiver in, but this fact would not show on my dashboard through a defect in their dashboard software. Since your delivery is immanent, you may want to confirm with EV-chat that your waiver is, in fact, in place.

Congrats to those of you who are getting "confirmed" delivery dates. I've got a 4/20 order with a 9/2 RAQ and I'm still holding at "April 2011" for delivery (originally bumped from March). I would love to know what's playing into the timing/rollout of deliveries but I guess I'll get my LEAF when I get it, right? I think I'm ready to give up on the daily delivery status checks. :roll:

LBCev said:
Congrats to those of you who are getting "confirmed" delivery dates. I've got a 4/20 order with a 9/2 RAQ and I'm still holding at "April 2011" for delivery (originally bumped from March). I would love to know what's playing into the timing/rollout of deliveries but I guess I'll get my LEAF when I get it, right? I think I'm ready to give up on the daily delivery status checks. :roll:
i'm in the same situation. hopefully some good news in the next week.

palmermd said:
LBCev said:
Congrats to those of you who are getting "confirmed" delivery dates. I've got a 4/20 order with a 9/2 RAQ and I'm still holding at "April 2011" for delivery (originally bumped from March)....
I'm in the same situation. hopefully some good news in the next week.
I find this so weird and although many of us have been patient through this process, I would find that a little frustrating. Sure, we've had tons of questions about why someone is in front of someone else - and that may end up being a mystery for the ages. But in this case - to have a March month, and move to an April month, but have people who started with April months to now have April weeks -- that would drive me a little bananas.

Anway - if I somehow took "cuts" in front of you guys, I apologize - I certainly didn't mean to :)

tbleakne said:
I had the same problem when I made the mistake of ordering in November before requesting the waiver. Immediately after placing the order I requested the waiver through EV-chat. They told me that they put the waiver in, but this fact would not show on my dashboard through a defect in their dashboard software. Since your delivery is immanent, you may want to confirm with EV-chat that your waiver is, in fact, in place.
I did call NO GAS EV a couple of days ago, and they told me (for what their word is worth) that once you have ordered the waiver has no meaning. I was assured that there would be no delay or problem in deliver due either to not having signed a waiver or to not having responded to the AV quote.

Ray

[My "charging dock" is all ready to go except for the final piece which will be delivered in the back of the car. I have a dedicated 20A 120v circuit with a Kill-A-Watt to monitor power usage at the wall. I just need to plug the "trickle charge cable" into the Kill-A-Watt when I get the car home.]

Congrats to the new Carwingers. Nothing for me yet, but I have a seedy agenda. I figure that very soon, they'll just deliver the Leaf to me so they can free up resources on their web server. I'm sure my 5 logins a day is crippling them :)

z0ner said:
Congrats to the new Carwingers. Nothing for me yet, but I have a seedy agenda. I figure that very soon, they'll just deliver the Leaf to me so they can free up resources on their web server. I'm sure my 5 logins a day is crippling them :)

We could hope that gets your car delivered sooner.

My delivery date has bounced from April 11th to April 8th back to April 11th now it's at April 15th. I am getting tired of updating my signature. I guess I'll update it next to whenever.

gasmiser1 said:
Bassman said:
JPVLeaf said:
Phew. Had some movement today. My Carwings was enabled.
But, delivery still reads "Month of April 2011". :)

Same here. I expect something will happen over the next week or so. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

+2 here :D

+3 here. I was really getting upset seeing people with delivery dates and just "April 2011" on my page and was about to call Nissan to complain again. Really happy to see some movement today. Made my week.

So is the best advice to not enable Carwings until we are close to delivery, so that our 36 month period doesn't begin too early?

Congrats, by the way JPV :)

Just got off the phone with Nissan. Got absolutely nothing new out of the conversation. Our order is a "month of April 2011", no CarWings, and they couldn't:
tell me the VIN,
refine the month estimate at all,
or even tell me when any of the above might be available (eg. "check back next week")

So frustrated.

At this point, the only thing I can think of is to call every day just to keep the pressure up. It may not do any good, but it may make me feel better.
:roll:

Back