April Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email with subject "Nissan LEAF : Welcome" this am.

I found that the date had changed from Month of April to Week of 4/4/11, and I could open Carwings, and it has the VIN there.

Still May here, no Carwings, no SDG&E call. Seems like the April deliveries are separate batch from the May deliveries.
"September order month", so I don't know what they sorted on.

Looking at the spreadsheet it appears that everyone who has reported Carwings opening today placed their order in September, with the latest being syntaxerror on the 23rd. I'd guess that we'll see Carwings opening for more people daily and that there's a decent chance of some of you April deliveries getting your cars in March!

sdbonez said:
syntaxerror said:
Carwings opened today for me and I have my VIN, 660. I still have the "Month of April" delivery date.

Grr.. I've got a solid 3 weeks on your RAQ date and I'm still locked up on Carwings w/no VIN :(
sdbonez I feel for ya. This whole process isn't going well. I just wish I can have a reasonable delivery date now so I sell my current vehicle.

No email and still "Month of April 2011" for me. I'm having a hard time discerning any methodology behind delivery at this point. On the bright side, I just heard from the great people at Ecotality that my application for the EV Project has been accepted so the delays have been good in a way. Still, I'd love to have a firm date so that I can sell my '06 privately.

Reserved on 4/20. Ordered on 9/3. Initially had "Month of March 2011" as the first change, then a couple of weeks later got changed to "Month of April 2011".

Carwings has not opened up for me yet.

Boo.

z0ner said:
Reserved on 4/20. Ordered on 9/3. Initially had "Month of March 2011" as the first change, then a couple of weeks later got changed to "Month of April 2011".

Carwings has not opened up for me yet.

Boo.

I'm in the identical situation. What's going on with delivery dates? I see little relationship between order date and delivery date. If you look at the spreadsheet, after taking your antidepressants, you'll see lots of folks with later order dates and delivery dates in March and April. Right now, my "Month of April" feels a lot like "Pending" used to feel.

I know, those of you with May or Pending dates don't feel too sorry for us, but we did order on Sept 3. Frustrated!!!

I checked my dashboard in the middle of the night on the 1st (well, OK, the wee hours of the 2nd) and discovered that CarWings had opened, but I still had "month of April". Then at 10:03 on the 2nd I got an email saying "the estimated delivery date for your Nissan LEAF™ has been updated." I went excitedly to the dashboard, but it was still "month of April," and that's still what it was late last night.

But tonight the logjam broke!
- estimated delivery: week of March 31, 2011
- pre-purchase checklist enabled
- own enabled

And, yes, home assessment still says quote pending, home charging dock is still disabled, and pre-purchase checklist has an unchecked box for "home charger installation". (home charger?? What? They want me to put an L3 in my garage?? Surely they mean home charging dock.) I'm one of those who paid my $100 for the assessment last summer, even though I was already pretty sure I didn't want the charging dock. I did ask for a waiver, but not until after I ordered, and I have still seen no acknowledgment of my request, nor had a chance to sign a waiver. However, "more information" on the checklist item says:
if you haven’t already done so, please schedule your ETEC or AV assessment. if you have already waived this option, no further action is necessary.
Ray

planet4ever said:
- estimated delivery: week of March 31, 2011
I hate "me too" posts, but since this thread is specifically about April Deliveries... "Me too (sort of)". Mine has updated to week of April 14th.

Ray (planet4ever) that's great news for you. I just checked my DB and the same -o same-o. No change.
Anyways, still waiting to hear from Ecotality about the install, and of course Nissan.

Ray, Another thing.
The DB states for delivery information:

"as your LEAF is being built and shipped, we will continue to update your vehicle's status. so make sure to sign in to "my account" to stay current with your estimated delivery date.

for whatever reason, should your delivery date change by more than two weeks, we will send you an email to notify you of the change."

Since your delivery time is about one month, does Nissan mention anything about the status of the LEAF build?

planet4ever said:
I checked my dashboard in the middle of the night on the 1st (well, OK, the wee hours of the 2nd) and discovered that CarWings had opened, but I still had "month of April". Then at 10:03 on the 2nd I got an email saying "the estimated delivery date for your Nissan LEAF™ has been updated." I went excitedly to the dashboard, but it was still "month of April," and that's still what it was late last night.
But tonight the logjam broke! - estimated delivery: week of March 31, 2011 - pre-purchase checklist enabled - own enabled

exact same here!

Back