Austin,TX: LEAF gathering, Tue Oct 11, 6pm, Town North

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good work.
You are about the 12th Branch, and the 6th state to have LEAF-Gatherings.

Perhaps only a Cluster at first, but you will enjoy, and be happy that you made the extra effort to drop in! :D

About 12 of us showed up for the meetup. A lot of the discussions were around installing solar panels (at home) and Austin Energy's proposed rate increases. Range is getting better now that the freak summer is over.

Colors: 1 black, 1 red, 1 silver. The rest (about 6 to 8) were blue ocean. Although the dealer from across town has sold a lot of silver ones. Thought red and black looked sharp (am i already jaded with my blue?).

Also, the Town North dealership (who graciously hosted the meetup) has 3 orphan Leafs.
Silver SL with QC
Red SL with QC
Black SV

Next stop: Austin event for the National Plug-in day (Oct 16th, Sunday). Promises to be interesting with a variety of EV and Hybrid configurations.

What a great start! It will grow--we started in the Bay Area with 17 eager souls and only 2 LEAFs. In 8 months, we've become very active and are getting 40-60 people regularly. The topics vary a lot, too, but charging is always popular.

Back