BLINK: Firmware will not update

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reviving this thread....

Blinknetwork.com still shows a new Firmware is available, I still need to check the devices actual logs, however I have seen 1-2 updates since my install 2 days ago. Anyone have a direct link to an online site where i can manually download the file? And does anyone else still have any firmware update issues?

unit is working perfectly fine as is...But just curious on what the NEXT update will change.

mazdaboi said:
Reviving this thread....

Blinknetwork.com still shows a new Firmware is available, I still need to check the devices actual logs, however I have seen 1-2 updates since my install 2 days ago. Anyone have a direct link to an online site where i can manually download the file? And does anyone else still have any firmware update issues?

unit is working perfectly fine as is...But just curious on what the NEXT update will change.
Blink doesn't provide the files to manually download the firmware to machines, however the Blink Dashboard will always display that a firmware update is available, even if your Blink is completely up-to-date.

WiFi (since the unit is outside on the side of the house) did not have a strong enough signal to download, so I threw a Cat5e cable on it for a few minutes, it downloaded the new firmware and rebooted 2x. Now it does not say there is any new updates available.

Sometimes I guess a direct connection is better (well all the time direct is better) But this might assist others in updating their devices.

Back