Brendan from Boardwalk is going to Nashville TN...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mwalsh said:
So what was the point of this trip, Brendan? I know that Chelsea Sexton was also in Nashville this week, and that can't be a coincidence. Did you go for a press preview of the 2013?

I was there as a part of a focus group to let NNA know what the sales slump has been like this summer, the dealers reaction, and what we believe Nissan can do to fix it. Along the way I was able to address a lot of issues LEAF owners have faced, the lack of quick chargers, hot climate issues, etc. Sadly, we didn't get a firm resolution to it, but we more than made our point. :cool:

BrendanDolan said:
I was there as a part of a focus group to let NNA know what the sales slump has been like this summer, the dealers reaction, and what we believe Nissan can do to fix it. Along the way I was able to address a lot of issues LEAF owners have faced, the lack of quick chargers, hot climate issues, etc. Sadly, we didn't get a firm resolution to it, but we more than made our point. :cool:
Brendan, thank you for sharing our concerns with NNA! I think it is important that Nissan's customers feel we are being heard.

One question about the focus group interaction: Did you feel that others in the focus group voiced different concerns than those listed in this thread, or did they see the same kinds of things that you are seeing? Also, was there anyone from Phoenix there?

BTW, I am not at all surprised that there was no resolution from the meeting. If done properly, focus groups are about eliciting honest responses and/or feedback rather than formulating an action plan.

BrendanDolan said:
Thanks for all of the input everyone. I had a great time in TN, and passed along a lot of great input.
<<snipped>>

749B25F6-2E8E-44E7-84A2-69F5E0D0219A-401-0000010CBF583375.jpg

Solar charging.

C1CE4185-8D78-4FD3-B22A-66587CFD4693-401-0000010CD177AE9B.jpg

So is that the $15k+ Nissan QC in the photo? Nice & sleek! Nissan should be getting more of those on the ground.

Back