Campbell Nelson Nissan Seattle Wa

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IBELEAF said:
Are you guys selling at full msrp?

We are committed at MSRP without any additional markup. Out of 14 dealers in western Wa, we are one of 3 that are committed to that. That being said, I am working closely with our Dealer principal on additional incentives on top of the free charging stations.

CampbellNelson said:
IBELEAF said:

We are committed at MSRP without any additional markup. Out of 14 dealers in western Wa, we are one of 3 that are committed to that. That being said, I am working closely with our Dealer principal on additional incentives on top of the free charging stations.

Can you tell us who is selling at MSRP and who is not?

DaveinOlyWA said:
CampbellNelson said:
IBELEAF said:

Can you tell us who is selling at MSRP and who is not?

Nissan dealerships are independent of each other. Based on the Forum, Younker Nissan in Renton and Eastside Nissan in Bellevue are at MSRP, which leads me to assume that the others are not.

Most are simply not willing to start or participate in a price war before any vehicles are ordered.
I would speculate most will make similar deals with discounts when the time comes to actually commit.
They are pros and simply will not give an informal answer for a customer (especially in writing) and allow weeks or months for the customer to play the dealers off each other.
JMHO

smkettner said:
Most are simply not willing to start or participate in a price war before any vehicles are ordered.
I would speculate most will make similar deals with discounts when the time comes to actually commit.
They are pros and simply will not give an informal answer for a customer (especially in writing) and allow weeks or months for the customer to play the dealers off each other.
JMHO

There will not be much play. Once the price request and the offer are locked in which will be happening in 3 weeks or so for the early orders, I think it will be very hard to change dealers.
I have been with Nissan for 12 years and I did not know that you have to be evasive and none committed to become a "Pro". Looks like I am still a Rookie .

CampbellNelson said:
I am working closely with our Dealer principal on additional incentives on top of the free charging stations.

Since we're getting a bit closer to order-day, any update on what these additional incentives might look like? Perhaps a discount on some options/accessories?? I admit, I haven't heard what the full option catalog is going to look like yet (asides from the SV/SL option and the "cold weather package"), but it sounds like atleast floor mats and trim/guards might be in the offing..

Looking forward to dealing with you in person.. T-minus 3 days and counting!

TLeaf said:
CampbellNelson said:
I am working closely with our Dealer principal on additional incentives on top of the free charging stations.

Since we're getting a bit closer to order-day, any update on what these additional incentives might look like? Perhaps a discount on some options/accessories?? I admit, I haven't heard what the full option catalog is going to look like yet (asides from the SV/SL option and the "cold weather package"), but it sounds like atleast floor mats and trim/guards might be in the offing..

Looking forward to dealing with you in person.. T-minus 3 days and counting!

The protection package that we install on all our cars will be free. This includes the color matching door edge and wheel well guards (anti-chip).
I was also thinking about offering free oil changes ;)

stanley said:
CampbellNelson,

Do you know if the L3 charger is available as an option?

Stanley, the L3 charging port is available as an option only on the SL (at least it was listed as an option when I put my deposit down), unless you are in the EV Project, then it's free at least on the SL.

leaffan said:
stanley said:
CampbellNelson,

Do you know if the L3 charger is available as an option?

Stanley, the L3 charging port is available as an option only on the SL (at least it was listed as an option when I put my deposit down), unless you are in the EV Project, then it's free at least on the SL.

Check updated options post.

Just had (1) of our (4) EV Charging stations installed here at the dealership!
156348_1486879294343_1304753563_31340225_145604_n.jpg

Fully Certified now...can start receiving our LEAF orders!! WoooHooo!!!

Back