Can't login into your dashboard ? that's a good sign !

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gudy

I've posted a few replies today explaining I couldn't log into my dashboard anymore.
At first I thought that someone had hijacked my account.
Well, after chatting with the support team, and getting a phone call from Nissan, the reason is that they are manually testing the carwings connection for the very first cars to be delivered.
(and funny enough, my carwings account currently shows a different email address and phone number than mine, with all the options enabled to get updates via sms and email)
In order to do that, their tech team has to temporary change the login / password on your account.

So if you can't login into your dashboard, I would not stress out too much, and would see is a good thing. It means that your car is in the US, at the port and that Nissan is making sure that everything will work fine for you.

So much for my car being on the same boat as yours Gudy.....I can log in just fine :( . Maybe since my Carwings was active on my dashboard and now back to normal, my car fell off the boat :eek: . Although my Carwings account is still active on the Nissan Owners site.

I see that my dashboard is fine, except that my home assessment was canceled! This is a surprise, I didn't cancel anything!! What do you suppose this means?! This is disconcerting, since I can no longer see my order details. It tells me I need to schedule a home assessment first, before I order. Huh? They already came to my house and made an assessment!! And I ordered my vehicle on Sept 1! At least down below, it still says that my estimated delivery date is January 2011.

I have a feeling it was the people at Aeroenvironment. They haven't been able to provide me with an updated quote, after agreeing that the initial quote was way off. Man, they are a mess! I've gone through three different people, all very nice, but none of them seem to know what they are doing (or are huge procrastinators!). They seem totally incompetent (and I don't use that term very often). I've kindly asked them to let me know asap, since I expect to receive my LEAF within the next few weeks, and these weeks include the holidays. Just a reminder that I'm still waiting. No response at all. And now this!! Ugh!!!

Has anyone else found that their home assessment has been canceled without their knowledge? Holy cow.

mycomya,

yes, it happened to a lot of us, but so far it was for people who had asked to get the waiver for doing the installation via AV enabled after they had RAQed.

gudy said:
mycomya,

yes, it happened to a lot of us, but so far it was for people who had asked to get the waiver for doing the installation via AV enabled after they had RAQed.

Thanks Gudy, I'm feeling better already even though I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean! :oops:

It was for people who asked to get the waiver for doing the installation via AV enabled after they had requested a quote? My brain is hurting trying to wrap around that. You mean for people who already ordered the LEAF but wanted to install the dock themselves? That isn't really my situation, but I'll accept it! I'll probably do the installation through a local contractor anyway, to save money (as so many others have done/plan to do). I had been waiting (perhaps naively!) for a reasonable AV installation quote to evaluate first...

You must be getting pumped for Saturday. I'm pumped for you too!! So awesome! I also ordered through Ron Coury...

mine works fine. should i be concerned? to be honest with ya, i dont review all the details. wondering if some of my options have been changed?

I have a VIN!!

LEAFer said:
I can login. But for the first time have "PENDING" instead of January 2011. :shock:

I have the same thing. They also have the option for changing color active again... they are all sorts of messed-up.

An EVSE is being installed in my garage under the EVProject as I type this so I am almost ready for my car... (which is good because I just sold my daily driver, Honda Fit, just yesterday).

Skywagon why did you order a white car did you not say that the color only added like 1 deg to a car temp?

I like that red car as many other did. But I think I will play it save and stay with white even if my dashboard is open to change color again. I have to think about it.

I just like light colors for my daily driver; and my second vehicle is a copper red Mazda MX-5 so it would be almost the same color as the red on the LEAF. The blue I did not like (wish it was darker), the silver needs a pearl clear coat, I do not like black cars as far as keeping them up paint wise, so I went with the pearl white. And after seeing the pearl white in person this past weekend I do like it the best.

Gonewild said:
I like the white as well but wish it was a little more white then yellow.

So, would you call this color "cream"? Awfully hard to tell an off-white color is from photos. Is it correct that there are no other Nissan models painted this color I can look at?

I ordered the white, and am still considering changing to silver. I test drove in SF, but indoors under fluorescent light, it was very difficult to see the "real" color.

edatoakrun said:
Gonewild said:
I like the white as well but wish it was a little more white then yellow.

So, would you call this color "cream"? Awfully hard to tell an off-white color is from photos. Is it correct that there are no other Nissan models painted this color I can look at?

I ordered the white, and am still considering changing to silver. I test drove in SF, but indoors under fluorescent light, it was very difficult to see the "real" color.

The 2011 Murano also comes in Glacial Pearl (white). The only color that is specific to the Leaf is the blue.

Back