Carwings Data Lag

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyAndTina

I've been playing around with all the features that the Leaf has to offer. That includes the Carwings. Growing up as a Nintendo kid in the 80s and work as an analyst, I find the telematics within Carwings fascinating. Although many of you find the Carwings system glitchy and not very useful at times, I do enjoy the data analyzing part of it.

I do notice that the data is always lagging 1 or 2 days behind. For an example, it's 11/6 today and Carwings data still shows as of 11/4 (and only the morning commute). I thought Leaf send out data back to the data center continuously. Shouldn't we get more up to date data? Or perhaps there is more data crunching at the data center.

The inner geek in me needs to know!

Thx,

I agree with your observations. Seems to update in fits and starts. Good to know it isn't just me. I too have been playing around figuring my system was acting up.

Mine hasn't updated since October 12. I have no idea why, but I don't care. I don't look at it any more. I just checked now for purposes of this thread.

Back