Carwings Data

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gudy and myself are the only Yanks representing in the top 10! C'mon people!!! :mrgreen:

Screenshot2011-03-31at122130PM.png

mogur said:
Carwings is so incredibly inaccurate, what difference does it make? I don't even look at it anymore.
Two things
- Not that inaccuarte in distance traveled
- Even energy economy is fairly proportional to the actual efficiency. SO even thought the numbers are higher, I don't think the rankings are incorrect

I guess I should have added that I find the whole ranking thing silly, and the trees especially so... Carwings is going to have to offer a LOT more to get me to pay for it after three years.

evnow said:
- Even energy economy is fairly proportional to the actual efficiency. SO even thought the numbers are higher, I don't think the rankings are incorrect

mogur said:
I guess I should have added that I find the whole ranking thing silly....
True. The whole idea of rankings in anything is silly ... ;)

ps : personally I want to see correct figures & rankings to see how people are doing.

evnow said:
mogur said:
Carwings is so incredibly inaccurate, what difference does it make? I don't even look at it anymore.
Two things
- Not that inaccuarte in distance traveled

i drove 274 miles last week. where am i?

LOL...nm, i guess they could not bear to see an American in first place so they simply removed me. besides no updates since the 26th, i have been completely removed from the rankings

ok...i drove 274 miles so I am #1 but the Japanese controlled carwings choose to "rub me out" instead of relinquishing the top spot to an American!!
march%2029%20rankings.jpg

they did allow me to remain in the monthly stats but i suspect only because i rank 14th for distance

Back