Carwings, Is it worth it?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nubo said:
I use it regularly and would pay to keep it. Given its performance and reliability to date, I'd peg it at about $5/mo.

Add some features, speed it up, make it less clunky and more reliable and I'd double that.

Sorry Nubo, that's still $60/year which is about $45 too much at this point.

ebill3 said:
kubel said:
The only thing I want is the ability to remotely monitor my state of charge, enable the control climate, and override the timer. I would not buy an EV without those options.
Then don't buy a Tesla. :lol:

I guess they will get that someday, but not now.

That day may be now:
http://www.teslamotors.com/blog/inside-tesla-020513

We recommend all customers proceed with their 4.2 update because it not only fixes a few minor bugs, it also activates many new features and provides access to something a lot of people have been looking forward to…the Android and iPhone apps. Both are now available for download! With these apps installed on your smartphone you can interact with your Model S to monitor charging, pre-condition your car on very hot or cold days, and even honk the horn to find your Model S in a crowded parking lot. Install the app and let the fun begin!

kubel said:
The only thing I want is the ability to remotely monitor my state of charge, enable the control climate, and override the timer. I would not buy an EV without those options.
Yeah these are very important. I wouldn't pay much for them, though. I just in general hate subscription services.

EatsShootsandLeafs said:
kubel said:
Yeah these are very important. I wouldn't pay much for them, though. I just in general hate subscription services.

+1

Back