chademo in birmingham----amazing

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bamamarc77

just happened to need a dealership charge and noticed a brand new quick charger at crown nissan. they waved me in to help calibrate it......got my 80% in about 30 minutes. was 80 degrees outside and did raise my battery temp to 7 bars...has stayed at 6 bars the whole summer. great news for a city without even 1 public charging station.

bamamarc77 said:
just happened to need a dealership charge and noticed a brand new quick charger at crown nissan. they waved me in to help calibrate it......got my 80% in about 30 minutes. was 80 degrees outside and did raise my battery temp to 7 bars...has stayed at 6 bars the whole summer. great news for a city without even 1 public charging station.

Great news. Anyone else who sees any new QC sites in North America, please post on this thread:

How many CHAdeMO DCs in North America?

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8938&hilit=+chademo&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wow! Maybe Nissan is finally rolling out QC to dealers? Or is this just a dealer that decided to spend the money to put one in themselves?

Back