Chevy Volt will cost $41,000, Lease for $350

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another take on the Volt lease versus LEAF lease ... neglects to mention of course the 'additional' state incentives (not for the Volt now in CA as per other announcements from CARB; its still using a form of ICE whereas LEAF is fully electric of course and WOULD qualify). This debate will continue until both cars are actually available and any state incentives become reality (with the shape some states are in financially, I woudn't be surprised at how much actual dollars become available to those who actually can secure a purchase). This is all a moot point to me anyway as I'm in the 'last 36 state' category of rollouts but just another take on how competitive these first two cars will be with each other.

http://www.autoloandaily.com/car-de...rolet-volt-nissan-leaf-auto-lease-better-deal

For those in California, not only are they losing the chance to get a CA rebate, but if they are getting the Volt to get into the HOV lane as a solo driver, they are starting to realize that unless they change the CARB requirement, that's not going to happen as well! That alone may push a lot of orders to the Leaf or plug-in Prius.

Back