Climate control stuck in C

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinleaf

No matter what I try the climate control is set on C (Centigrade, Celsius, I don't know what is preferred these days).

To be explicit when I press the temperature up / down buttons for the climate control I get "21.5C" instead of Fahrenheit. I changed the units on the display in front of the driver as well as in the nav system screen and it is still in C for heating and cooling. On the outside temp display I get F and all the units are in miles.

Anyone know how to fix this?

I'd disconnect the 12V battery for X amount of time. I said X because I'm not sure, I've heard some people say 5 mins and some say 20.

Won't hurt anything to try.

If anybody with more experience knows how to fix please post.

I had to bring it back to the dealer to be adjusted. I was going for a check-up anyway so it was no big deal but this was certainly an inconvenience.

Thanks for letting me know. I have to go back to the dealer in a few days, so I can get it taken care of then.

Yes but did they have to start with me!

The worst part is that some parts of the car were in C and some in F.

Hello,
I have a 2013 SL with Prem Pkg with the same problem. The Climate Control displays Celsius only. Won't change to Fahrenheit I have tried disconnecting the 12V battery for an hour with no effect. The dealer is far away so does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks

John C

Back