Climate Control Timer can only be set for once a day

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rallybas

OK, so I leave home every morning at 6:30am and then I leave work every evening at 5:00pm. It seems that the Climate Control Timer can only be set for once a day. So, I have the car on a schedule in the mornings, but I have to log into the internet to start the climate control every evening “manually”. Anyone figure out a way to get around this so that it can be set for twice a day on a scheulde (once in the morning and once in the evening)?

rallybas said:
OK, so I leave home every morning at 6:30am and then I leave work every evening at 5:00pm. It seems that the Climate Control Timer can only be set for once a day. So, I have the car on a schedule in the mornings, but I have to log into the internet to start the climate control every evening “manually”. Anyone figure out a way to get around this so that it can be set for twice a day on a scheulde (once in the morning and once in the evening)?

There are 2 climate control timers. You could set Timer1 to your morning event, and Timer 2 to your evening event. Each one allows you to choose which days of the week you want it to operate. Remember that it needs to be plugged into a charger to use the CC Timers. The Carwings CC Control will operate without being plugged in, but is a one-time-only event.

Thanks for the reply, but the timers do not work this way. I can only assign one time per day. For example, I assign 6:30am to Monday on timer #1 and hit OK. Then I assign 5pm to Monday on timer #2 and hit OK. The only one that takes is timer #2. Here is why. The Climate Control Schedule (timer) is set up to only be able to assign one time per day. So, it would work well for someone who departs from home the same time in the morning Monday - Friday (say 6:30am each of those days). This would go on timer #1. Then on the weekends, departs from home at 8am (this would go on timer #2). There is no functionality that would allow the car to heat back up again when the person is expecting to head back home at the end of the days (M-F as well as Saturday and Sunday). So you can pre-set the climate control once per day. I chatted with Nissan Leaf Support and they confrimed. What a horrible design.

Back