Climate Control Timer Question

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cskdm1

Hello,
I have a 2012 Leaf with a climate control timer question. I was wondering, there are two timer options. So what I would like to do is set Timer 1 to come on Monday – Friday at 6:20AM and set Timer 2 to come on at 2:45PM Monday – Friday. It appears that this is not possible. Every time I change the timer setting on Timer 1 it affects Timer 2. So is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help

cskdm1 said:
Hello,
I have a 2012 Leaf with a climate control timer question. I was wondering, there are two timer options. So what I would like to do is set Timer 1 to come on Monday – Friday at 6:20AM and set Timer 2 to come on at 2:45PM Monday – Friday. It appears that this is not possible. Every time I change the timer setting on Timer 1 it affects Timer 2. So is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help
I don't think so. As I understand the two timers, you can set them for different days of the week, but not for different times on the same day. It appears the same logic applies to the charge timers.

Bill

Back