CNN Money stupidity

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have submitted a response to that CR review of the Leaf and basically suggested that the CR driver was "like a student that never even opens their textbook and arrives at the final exam expecting to pass."

Basically driving any car or using any complex tool without preparing and understanding THAT tool is highly dangerous. The CR driver clearly never spent any time here on the mynissanleaf.com forum, or they would have known NOT to trust that digital range estimate in the lower projected range.

Being ill-informed simply led the CR driver to get "bitten," and then blame the car for their own lack of thoughtful preparation.

There is simply no shortage of thoughtlessness (AKA stupidity) is this world and clearly some of those people get published to the ill-service of a credulous readership.

GeorgeParrott said:
I have submitted a response to that CR review of the Leaf and basically suggested that the CR driver was "like a student that never even opens their textbook and arrives at the final exam expecting to pass."

Basically driving any car or using any complex tool without preparing and understanding THAT tool is highly dangerous. The CR driver clearly never spent any time here on the mynissanleaf.com forum, or they would have known NOT to trust that digital range estimate in the lower projected range.

Being ill-informed simply led the CR driver to get "bitten," and then blame the car for their own lack of thoughtful preparation.

There is simply no shortage of thoughtlessness (AKA stupidity) is this world and clearly some of those people get published to the ill-service of a credulous readership.

I left a response too this afternoon (under my CR name of love2scuba), they have yet to post it.

evnow said:
Unless he has been living under a rock he should know 100 miles is only on a LA04 cycle.
He's the neighbor of the dude in the geico commercial. "NO WAY ... hey, Larry!" ... then out from under the rock comes his neighbor.
:D

Back