Dealership issues / the Nissan survey you get after a visit

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DesertDenizen said:
Hi Josh, Click offered nothing in terms of a loaner, but fortunately my auto insurance pays $20 a day for a rental while a car is in the shop. The dealer said they usually just accept the $20, even if the car is a bit more. I will pick that up tomorrow. But I am NW and there is an enterprise a few miles from me, so I am hoping they will honor the reservation. Probably will not be a Leaf; after 3 years I will have to remember how to drive an ICE. I am so used to slowing by regen I will be hitting the brakes pretty hard I expect.

Hi - I will PM you some contact details I picked up for Enterprise in Tucson. I don't know that they would try to cut you a financial deal, but I'm wondering if they might work with you a bit to try to get you a Leaf instead of a hydrocarbon-burner (if, from your point of view, it's important to prioritize a Leaf).

LeftieBiker said:
Personally, I find it more effective to just walk to the Service Desk and ask for help. It wouldn't occur to me to wait for a valet, er, service tech to come to me. ;-)
Sigh. THERE WAS NOBODY THERE. You think I just curled up into a ball and pretended I was invisible?

wantonsoup said:
LeftieBiker said:
Personally, I find it more effective to just walk to the Service Desk and ask for help. It wouldn't occur to me to wait for a valet, er, service tech to come to me. ;-)
Sigh. THERE WAS NOBODY THERE. You think I just curled up into a ball and pretended I was invisible?

Ok, but that isn't what appeared to be implied:

Well, the return visit wasn't great either. I pulled into the service bay, and waited by my car for literally 3-5 minutes before anyone even made eye contact with me, then I had to wait another five waiting for the same service writer. Thank god for smartphones, huh?

It reads like someone was there. Obviously there is no eye contact when you are alone...

Back