Diagnosing no charge condition 2013 Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aftrburnr

I bought this car as a parts car to fix another Leaf. The previous owner bought the car to fix his Leaf as his son wrecked the other Leaf he had. Battery only has 4 bars but wanted to at least charge it as much as it would charge while it's in the car. Going to harvest that battery for my solar system. I suspect that he removed something that the car needs to handshake with to start charging. He's removed most of the front end, RF fender, headlight, hood, some ac parts, bumper cover, charge port cover & surround. Currently, nothing happens when you plug in the 120v charger, no lights on the dash, no beeps, nothing :( I did check all fuses, found one 20 amp in black box on left side under hood on VCM blown and another 10 amp in the black box on the right under the hood. Replaced those. All other fuses ok. Been running LeafSpy a couple times now to clear all DTC codes but still no charging. 12v battery is brand new fully charged. Pics of clearing, re-reading, clearing... The air bag has been removed and the brake fluid is low. The car will start and run but with error msgs on the dash.

1DTC.jpg

2DTC.jpg

3DTC.jpg

Back