Error from Carwings website trying to send route to car

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyffej

I get an error when trying to send a new route to the car from the carwings route planner
It says "the number of registered routes has been reached its limit. please delete a registered route and try again" I have sent routes before but now I seem to be unable to delete the routes in the care any ideas on what I need to remove ? I have a 2013 SL Leaf and am sure I am just not finding the right area in the car to remove the routes. Help.

Skyffej said:
I get an error when trying to send a new route to the car from the carwings route planner
It says "the number of registered routes has been reached its limit. please delete a registered route and try again" I have sent routes before but now I seem to be unable to delete the routes in the care any ideas on what I need to remove ? I have a 2013 SL Leaf and am sure I am just not finding the right area in the car to remove the routes. Help.

I found my own answer there is another page in the website that lets you delete the routes it auto saved sending to the car

Back